Seeds From Friends

Managed to pick up a pack of Clusterfunk recently, cant wait to give it a run. Super interested to see how your finishes up, its looking very nice already. Doesnt seem like it has much longer to go…

6 Likes

Love seeing everyone’s clusterfunk reports! Such an epic strain. Smoked it a few years back and It may have been one of the best 1/4p I’ve ever had. I held onto those last 5 big nugs forever! Then I grabbed a pack just after the 4/20 sale last year. I was also gifted 3/4 of a pack that has the original label before realizing it was the JB version. Cannot wait to hunt those packs tbch. Will definitely be popped in the near future. Did u previously hunt a pack? I’m trying to document the phenos/and most strain info for when I do my hunt. @minitiger i’d welcome any info from you as well. Just saw you popped 1/2 pack , still curious what phenos you found @Vagabond_Windy

4 Likes

Here ya go: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-the-fuzz-and-clusterfunk-rare-dankness-tangerine-kush-kos-el-jefe-thai.88412/

Like most of my logs, it’s pretty chatty, but it’s from seed to smoke. Happened in two different houses, too haha, started in our rental and finished in our new house. Those were the days… haha.

8 Likes

Thank you bro :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Here’s another one: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-apollo-11f4-and-other-strains.78517/ That was my first grow report ever, and the Clusterfunk never actually got smoked, lost it in a drying mishap (goddamn newb… haha), but you can still see it from like week three of flower until she got chopped.

4 Likes

Out of 5 seeds this was the only female

5 Likes

As promised, here are the 6 phenos of Nitro Monkey. All in on day 13 F except for 5&6, they’re on day 6 F.

This one looks the nicest to me. Not too stretchy, nice frame. One variegated leaf on the entire plant

Similar structure to #1 with tad bit thinner leaves, here’s a comparison with #2 on the left

The branching on this one is crazy, they want to go straight out horizontally.

The oddball. She wants to shoot up to the sky and leave the lower branches behind. The other phenos have better lower branching after being topped. She also has the thinnest leaf structure

Little to no stretch yet. But nice broad leaf structure and short internode spacing. Did not like to be topped.

Short still but a little stretchier than 5. Nice even branching after being topped.

27 Likes

Here are some seeds from a close family member 2x Snow G (20twenty) fems and
4x Pillow Surfing x Trewsdawg F1 testers from @Strayfox
Then there are 8x Goji x DLA 5 F2 fems that I made. 8/8 popped but I had to crack the shells because they needed some help
Hope to find some nice OG gas in these and some unique phenos in the Goji cross

22 Likes

Day 24F for most of these Nitro Monkey
Here is one of the standouts

Here are some of the others that I find interesting

The stretchy stacker

The squat stacker

Full tent shot

Now is the time for me to keep a close eye for intersex. Neither one of the parents displayed any but there is Gg4 in there, and cookies so yeah

25 Likes

Planning on popping some Goji x DLA5 shortly myself. If I hurry we can be close, compare .

7 Likes

Yes! You’re on :checkered_flag:.
The short, squat stinky Dla5 should create something nice with the stretchy berry perfume gas of the Goji. I hope you find something nice :blush:

10 Likes

I really wanted some dla5 so I’m stoked to see it somewhat, and Goji…. Well I really wanted your cut, (stupid cross border politics)and it’s Goji. So I’ve been excited since you sent them tbh. I’ll pop em asap 100%

8 Likes

Here’s some Cheech Wizard F2 , preserved by @nube. Just now starting to branch out after topping. Weather is warming up so growth should start speeding up as well

26 Likes

Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx

Nothing outrageous yet but just letting everyone know what’s going to be flowered out here this spring into the summer.

Also, some DLA 5 s1 looking very happy. All but one has lost the red vein thing.

Bumped up the wattage in here to 140W. Full blast would be about 350 ish
Excuse the blur in the picture, my camera is broken :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

Who else likes to germinate with the Full Moon?
Here’s what I’m popping this time.

16 Likes

Oh yes that Black Energy x Nepali :watermelon: HP I have a feeling will be amazing. I think I just got a pack from Doc last month :yum:
What is the other strain your poppin there ?

And yeah germination by moon cycle has helped me greatly!
Please keep me updated :smiley:

7 Likes

Yes I’m excited for his latest round of Nepali WHP stuff and next months Dragon Energy stuff as well :crazy_face:

The other pack I’m popping is Bodhi’s Supernatural Selections 008 Hawaiian Sativa x Old Mother Ghani :pray::seedling:

11 Likes

Looking great in the tents. :slight_smile: Are your seedlings still under fluoros or did you switch veg to LED last week? I ask cuz it looks like there’s a bit of space between nodes on some of those. Maybe they’re males? :slight_smile: If not, hope they stay strong for you.

On the SS008, watch out for the Hawaiian Sativa leaners. I think he used a pipeline hashplant mom for that, same line where the dragonsblood came from, and they can get very big very fast, so extra topping is a must. I have some F2 from an unreleased pipeline hp cross somebody made and sent me from their bodhi testers, and they got yuuuuuuuuuuge when @Torontoke grew them. Will likely be some very headie meds for sure!

:sun_with_face:

14 Likes

Thank you for the heads up on the Hawaiian Sativa. As for veg lights, only thing under the T5s are the seedlings in cups. The CW F2 and Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx are under the LEDs but I have the LEDs a bit higher than I normally would to accommodate taller phenos.
By Monday I should be able to lower them to where I like them to be :muscle:t3:

And yes, the Cheech Wizard F2 are showing a couple male preflowers as you suspected

16 Likes

I pop with the moon sometimes. Most of the time tho, veg seeds, canna seeds, flower seeds, all get planted when I have the time.

There has never been a case where I was like oh wow ‘thank you moon!’

There was also never a case where I was like oh wow " i needed to plant on the moon’

imho, seeds grow when environment is right, not when the moon shines. much like business’, seeds need a ‘good environment to flourish’.

it is fun to pop on the moons too, mostly for the ancestral kick, not for any botanous reason. All my grandpaps and ma’s in the old country prob planted when they could, weather permitting, but it is romantic to think about them tediously planning out their seed planting based on old world norms.

7 Likes