Seeds From Friends

Is nobody’s haze still available. His discord disappeared

1 Like

Here we have 2 individuals of Cookie Berry Crunch V4 at day 47F
Bred by Riot Seeds. Gifted to me by @Greasy

This first pic has the individual that topped itself. She has some cool serrations and fatter buds.

The second one is on the left in this pic. I had to remind myself that OGKB puts out meaty smelling herb in its progeny, at least I think so? Because this one smells like Pepperoni! I smelled it numerous times and that’s what I get. Could be my fucked up sinuses but it’s unmistakably pepperoni. I can’t wait to see how it finishes

25 Likes

I believe he has a private server still somewhere

2 Likes

Thank you. He had said he was going to do an email list, but guess that’s not happening.
Girls are looking great

1 Like

A few new things and a few old things in the garden that I’d like to show.

Sour Diesel (Skunktek) Day 21 (pic yesterday)

Rudeboi OG 7

KLP x T-1000 Day 54F

Another one at day 70 F

26 Likes

Looking awesome! This one looks pretty different from the rest, no?

Is that the one with the watermelon sour patch smell?

The one on 70F is chunked up. I can definitely see what the T-1000 added there in terms of structure.

Coming down soon?

Will be interested to see how you do with the Sour D, you’ve got her stacking nicely.

7 Likes

Thank you! This one is the only dark leaved, darker pistiled, tall one. Her buds are rock hard already. And yes, she’s the watermelon sour patch, so far.

My wife will do her best to get her to day 77 when I return from my trip. But at the very least she’ll go 72 days.

9 Likes

Loving this grow and all the diy. Except for my tense most all my equipment Is DIY. I was thinking of Building a similar light to yours but went with Daisy chaining LED bulbs Without the globes on them, That way I can switch Individual bulbs to different light spectrum. Only issue I had with them was this round The light was too intense And burned my Dog Walker/Oil spell/NL5 × BOEL Vintage Afghan.

13 Likes

Final pic for the first Key Lime Pie x T-1000
She went to day 78 before her chop.

27 Likes

Welcome back! Very nice bro I bet she’s gonna be TERPY AS F!$&

5 Likes

I can’t wait to try it in a couple weeks!

Here are some others in the tent
Day 63 Cookie Berry Crunch v4 from @Greasy
They are chunky and telling me to turn down the light intensity. But otherwise still healthy and a dark green.

Here’s the other individual

26 Likes

KLP x T-1000 day 63 F

Here’s the other individual

27 Likes

Something about that KLP cross just gets me EVERYTIME! Very nicely done as always brotha

5 Likes

You crushed growing those KLP x T-1000s! Great work! They look pretty chunky, I’ll be curious on the yield, if you keep track of that kind of stuff. Scoped any intersex issues on any of those? Thanks again for testing them out. :pray:

12 Likes

Thank you!
You made a great choice to bring those two clones together. I’m glad I was able to give them the space to express themselves. I didn’t run into any intersex issues. Very easy to grow. Light feeders that didn’t show any sign of mold throughout 60% humidity.
Thank you for giving me shot at running these :green_heart:

10 Likes

Damn those look awesome !!
Those buds look nice and fat :raised_hands:
I bet it smells amazing in there lol

2 Likes

Exciting times here. I had to take a little break from logging on to focus on home stuff but we’re somewhat back to normal now.

Currently, I’m in the middle of flowering or about to flower a bunch of clones that were passed to me as gifts and a couple things I’ve popped from seed before.

Up next in 2 weeks in 2 gallon pots in the 2x4 tent
4x Spellcaster #10 from @nobodysnursery
2x Bandaid Haze ix3.0 “Church” from Nobody’s nursery
1x TK
1x Garmr #5 that I popped from ill Eagle seeds @stanknugzz77
And 1x Ethiopian Flame v2 that I popped

26 Likes

Mom/clone table all cleaned up. Bug free for the time being.

TK, GSC x Afpak , Irene, Chem D , Clusterfunk, Bandaid Haze 7, Ethiopian Flame v2, Super Silver Haze, lavender Jack, Bubba Kush, Spellcaster#10, Dragon Hammer #4, seedlings are Goji x DLA 5

33 Likes

Good to see you back @Vagabond_Windy!! Plants looking good and you got yourself a hell of a mother lineup.

7 Likes

Interested to see the Garmr and the Dragon Hammer run!!

5 Likes