Seeds From Friends

Thanks for sharing your awesome journey with us…I’m definitely enjoying watching your progress, everything looks fantastic and I hope nothing but the best happiness and healthiness to you and yours (that includes the plants:)

2 Likes

Getting back to the theme of Seeds from Friends

I’m preparing my next germination. Looking through the seeds I have is always fun, but deciding what to pop is always a challenge lol

Luckily this didn’t take too much thought.

Triforce from @HolyAngel
Rainbow Belts 2.0 x Baba Kush from @iamyou_youareme
Whoop Ass F2 from @Jamescoldflame

In the triforce I’ll be looking for something comparable to the TK
In the RB2.0 x BK I’ll be looking for something flavorful that packs a punch.
In the Whoop Ass F2 I’ll be looking for some stank.

Thank you all for taking the time to make these and send them out :green_heart:

24 Likes

Gonna be some fire in them there packs :wink:

8 Likes

That’s dope. I just lost 7 fems of different things I just tried to germinate. Don’t know why they damped off on me. But anywho. I figured I pop a few of some stuff I did. And a few of @Vagabond_Windy dla5 ×goji fems.but I also kinda wanna try some good shit hybrids from @Hapi and some ssdd f2 bx from @HolyAngel …ugh choices :sweat_smile::love_you_gesture:t5:

8 Likes

95% success on germination
IMG_7644

We had one stubborn Rainbow Belts x Baba Kush that refused to cooperate. All were put into soil yesterday :green_heart:

22 Likes

Day 58 F Headed down the homestretch

Church

IMG_7825

Spellcaster

Garmr V1 #5

And a secret but fun reversal/feminized cross project in the works, hopefully she opens up and provides me a bountiful pollen supply

30 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

:partying_face: Looks like he/she is about to drop! Best of luck on your project!

9 Likes

That one sounds great! The photo IAY posted earlier this year in his thread looked very nice & frosty.

8 Likes

I was lucky enough to sample some of that flower and boy I must say, it has great flavor and a very nice Kush effect. I’m hoping to dig deep into those :green_heart:

8 Likes

Looks great. Hope your reversal project is successful. It appears to be off to a great start

5 Likes

Seed pop update
You win some
You lose some

5 of 7 RB x BK
4,maybe 5 of the TriForce
3 of 7 Whoop Ass F2

My soil is often too hot for seeds, I will make a note to sterilize my soil next time.

16 Likes

Day 67F
Church has a few more days left

Spellcaster has about a week left

Garmr V1 #5 has about a week left

30 Likes

2 goji ×dla5 one going soil the other dwc. Also popped a pk of the cali kush . And a chem d × white runtz fem.:love_you_gesture:t5::v:t5:

10 Likes

I feel honored to be considered a friend and have my work in your garden. Thank you for making it shine so beautifully!

I hope to be banging some DLA 5 S1s in my garden soon. I can always use more stank in my nugzz. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

19 Likes

Sacs are Still not opening. I’m hoping by the weekend they’ll open up or I may miss the pollination window. Everything is finishing its stretch in there. Fingers crossed

19 Likes

I’m hoping to get to those soon as well. Once I flip the seedlings I have now, I’ll pop another round of Seeds From Friends.

I’m about to clone my 4x Goji x DLA5 and flip them in a couple week. I can’t wait to see what I find. I kinda miss dwc although I was never really good at it :rofl:

7 Likes

There will be so much stank to choose from. :sob::green_heart:

8 Likes

I didn’t pop the dla5 s1s cause I’ll probably run em with some whoop ass and hippy slayer hybrids for a stank off to get bred…maybe try selfing them into each other. And :man_shrugging:t5::v:t5:

6 Likes

Day 33 F on this Lavender Jack

17 Likes

Also when I see this plant. I’m reminded of the space monkey cross and F2. They lean very much to the Wookie Nitro Monkey day 39

6 Likes