Seeds From Friends

Here are the vegging seedlings from friends.

Most will get up potted this weekend. The others will stay put.

These, one of each cross, interest me the most as far as structure and leaf shape are concerned.
RBK (top) TriForce (middle) Whoop Ass F2 (bottom)

18 Likes

TK finishing up nicely. Day 72 and there are plenty Amber for me to take it, but I’m gonna wait until at least Monday and see what she does.

21 Likes

Church day 72

She’s coming down either tomorrow or Sunday

BH7 as yellow as can be with 40 days left lol
I top dressed her and added a bit of compost to see if she can green up just a little more to fatten up and finish but I doubt it’ll work and I’ll probably have to chop her early. Oh well, next time I’ll put her in a bigger pot and she’ll be just fine.

21 Likes

97 % successs this time in the cloner. After 12 days only 1 of the cuts hasn’t shown any roots. 17 for 17 on the TK.

23 Likes

Tk came down today day 75

10 Likes

I’m jealous. I’m hoping to have the same success. Are you just running straight water? How much longer before you transplant?

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve been working on my cloning skills and got it down to about 10 days . My last batch I let go 15 days and had massive roots. 10-12 inches long. Lol. Nice job my friend :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Water, Clonex Solution, Hormex and UC Roots.
They transplanted Christmas Day on day 13

6 Likes

@HolyAngel NL5HSS at day 21 yesterday
Maybe it’s my light spectrum or hours or cold night temps, but these things had absolutely no stretch to them. Nothing else in this tent really stretched either.
Really broad leaves. No smell yet.

I cleaned the undersides of everything after these pictures were taken.

21 Likes

Nice! Yeah she’s pretty tame indoors. My current one went maybe went 50% stretch :thinking: She’ll fill out like crazy though by the end of it. Every one of those tops will be big fat wands.

7 Likes

Here’s the goji×dla5 I took a few fans cause they were jurassic… I think I’m gonna raise the ppm asthma don’t seem to really like my nutes…it’s that or he’ll I can see maybe the cooler temps is what they don’t like. Considering the chem d ×white runtz is liking the nutes just fine…it could be just that a1…is some prehistoric shit hidden in there.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

cd×wr… and o figure I’ll go-ahead and up pot the cali kush as they are vegging super slow…I’m sure it’s the cooler temps in the room.

13 Likes

So I gave goji×dla5 a top and trim. Thinking of going ahead and flipping her but not sure if I wanna let her get a little bigger expecting her not to stretch much at all.

the chemd ×white runtz looks to be showing me it might be chemd dom… yay…lol and also I guess these qualify as seeds from friends…a little while ago I got some flower from a homie and it had 3 seeds I popped 2 the one in the solo is a mutant. It started to grow nodes like a clone.

24 Likes

Actually, now that I’ve flipped the c5ss too. I seem to remember that she actually stretches for the first 5 weeks or so, so she might end up a little taller than when she started flowering. Is she stacking hard for ya yet? I think you’re a week or so ahead of me :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow but yeah I’m almost positive they’re just about done with whatever stretch they had. They’re stacking now

Edited to add that this is the second time I’m noticing little stretch in something that normally should have a good stretch to it. And it’s been in this same tent. Maybe the spectrum or color temp of these EB2 strips are causing less stretch? Maybe someone with better knowledge can help

7 Likes

Heavy in the blue spectrum? Usually blue light, 4k+ and/or colder temps can keep plants shorter… lack of phosphorous might do it too but still not show as a deficiency :thinking:

4 Likes

Here they are with some comparison shots to other plants in the tent like Garmr (Black triangle x dog patch) and Dragon hammer that all should’ve stretched more but I’m sure environmental factors played some part in why they didn’t

18 Likes

Out of likes for an hour :expressionless:
She’s definitely stacking! Girls looking good! :partying_face:
What day are you at?

6 Likes

Day 29 today

4 Likes

Ah ok, so you’re only like 4 days ahead of me. Should be a good show :wink:

3 Likes

Interesting, the DH stretched maybe 2x for me… getting ready to flower again, under 3000k EB3 strips as well, so we’ll see if there’s any difference. Everything looks nice n healthy over here though!

8 Likes