Seeds From Friends

Ahhhh, okay. So you’ve kept it around for three years even though you’re not positive what it is? That’s pretty cool haha.

I noticed Doc D commented on your post, too. You’re a rockstar haha!

8 Likes

Funny you say that. I no longer have a cut of her :sob:. A buddy of mine does. He likes it.

I’ve been doing something similar to what IAMYOU is doing. Picking a couple favorite “elite/popular” clones and maybe preserving them in seed form somehow, then moving on to seeds from my favorite breeders.

I’m just a hobby grower who enjoys growing his own medicine and sharing info with others looking to do the same. You should know what I’m talking about :wink:

12 Likes

Day 67 F Lavender Jack
Shes coming down today.

Bubba

How long are y’all taking Bubba and how does it come out when you do?

TK

Irene

Mrs Mystery

25 Likes

Lookin great man! Lav jack is soo frosty. Yeah I think im thinking the same with the clones - a bit of seedmaking and then back to seeds ha.

6 Likes

Here’s the two goji×dla the one on the bubble bucket is obviously way faster. As it’s fan leaf is already the size of my hand and only 6in tall.:sweat_smile: I probably transplant the one in solo later today it took that little hiccup like a champ. All the kushes are doing the same I’m down to 3 good shit ×hunza valley 91thats still standing.

oh and the two chemd×white runtz

13 Likes

I’m always amazed at how big the fan leaves are in the DLA 5 s1 and the Goji x DLA. I gotta throw up some pics of the Goji x DLA 5 I have in veg. They’re big and stocky. Big leaves but not as big as yours, sheesh.

12 Likes

Bubba goes 9 weeks. 10 if you want it more narcotic. At 9 weeks I’m not really getting any narcotic effects at all and it doesn’t make me sleepy either, but my wife says it does for her :thinking:

Everything is looking great!

8 Likes

For me Bubba has always had a mid level high, no matter the source. This is my first time growing her so I’m mostly looking for the kushy earthy coffee chocolate notes that everyone raves about.

I love her fat resinous buds. But she’s more than likely getting tossed

9 Likes

yeah, potency is not the best. Still a kush though. She gives me mostly kushy effects which I do like. and I like her flavor and smells and the plant itself. All things being equal though, I would’ve tossed her already if my wife didn’t find her good for sleep meds. I’m still on the lookout for something better. She’s not nighttime meds for me at all, can smoke her all day every day. There is kind of a heavy note to her though that can get me kinda grumpy when I’m comin off her. Like you just got woken up from a nap or something :thinking: but other than that, i’m happy with her for the most part. Can see why she’s still around, but… I want more lol.

5 Likes

5 yrs ago I grew some pre 98 bubba that would put a horse down. Only took her to 10%amber. Man I wish i still had her , haven’t had or seen one like that since. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Man everything is looking really good but that Lav Jack is really a beautiful plant visually. I love that 2nd shot!

4 Likes

Pre 98 bubba , outdoor grow sept/2018 she still had a month to go. I had 3 of these ladies , started as clones from a buddy :drooling_face::drooling_face::+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely some prehistoric shit going on in that artifact 1… oh and speaking of I waiting on a pk of kush4 ×88g13hp…I forget which dla number that is. I was told the kush 4 is not that exciting and seems like some bubba type plant. Since we’re on bubba. @HolyAngel what did k4 seem like to you. Also…the homie crybaby from crybaby organics… has shit like chemd ×mli fems and mli fems and hybrids…I’m just saying. If I didn’t just get fired on some dumb shit…I’d be all on it. Lol

5 Likes

That’s DLA9 and I have two packs of that in the fridge along with the k4 x ssdd !

Good chance Kush4 is what’s in all the OG’s. Nevil crossed it with his NL2 to make the Hindu Kush among other things. Idk anything about smoking the cut itself. The reports I’ve seen from the K4/SSDD sound promising though.

6 Likes

I wonder where’s the hindu, and master is now.im starting to want to s1 some of the older stuff. O have from like mr nice. Hell I’m still holding a pk of riots Tennessee stud…which has g13×nl2 from Neville himself using riots bonnet male. That might be cool.

3 Likes

I really liked the K4 x SSDD I grew out, especially the blue tinted K4 leaner. Nube wrote a great review that could be found in the original B thread of a tester pack of K4 x OMG(?).

8 Likes

Goji x DLA 5 F2 (reversed)
4x

18 Likes

Would you be open to trade one of those two packs of DLA9 :grimacing:?

2 Likes

Not really no. I was hoping to hold onto them to find a pair of k4 leaners to make f2’s with. Just haven’t gotten there yet.

2 Likes

Dude, everything is looking primo, especially those Lav Jacks. Nice work!

2 Likes