Seeds From Friends

Definitely stacked better and is thicker. All while being in a smaller pot :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks vagabond for being so friendly and sharing the use of your thread.

Thanks nube, you’re a good dude. You seem pretty intelligent as well.

5 Likes

These are Landos Stash F2 looking much happier. Lando 4/3/1
One is the keeper so far but will require some caging in the future.

15 Likes

Here is the Sakura F2 #1 that I believe to be female. Trained her in veg and she’s looking solid. Definitely wookie structure going on here

18 Likes

All caught up nice garden @Vagabond_Windy you done took all my likes for the day lol nice stuff for real plants look happy also nice grab on the fire fundraiser pack it sure to be :fire: :sunglasses:

2 Likes
6 Likes

One last pic
This is the Lando F2 #1 rooted in 8 days :ok_hand:t3::muscle:t3:

15 Likes

Dla5 F2 tall phenos day 35F

Temps have been cooler at 80 Fahrenheit but that’s getting boosted up.

19 Likes

As for smells in the Dla5 F2, they are very similar. Can’t really pinpoint the smell. No longer dumpster cabbage unfortunately @stanknugzz77 :weary:
I would describe it as hashy/skunkish/kushy if I had too. But it’s so hard. I’ll get my wife’s nose in there soon to help us out

5 Likes

Everyone please send positive vibes towards my daughter. She has anxiety already at the age of 12. She hyperventilated, passed out and fell on her face in the bathroom. Shattering her two front teeth along with other damage to her face.
She needs 2 emergency root canals because a nerve is exposed along with capping.
This is gonna be a tough season for us :weary::man_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

Oh man, that’s a real shame. I’m sorry to hear it! Who wouldn’t be a little anxious these days? Especially just hitting puberty too. I hope diet and exercise can help her grow out of it. Good thoughts and healing vibes her way!

:rainbow:

12 Likes

For real, I get agoraphobia with my anxiety, the social isolation plus the winter’s long nights, it gets to be things that never bothered me do now. I feel bad there isn’t more we can do for the kids. It doesn’t help that in addition to the weirdness, a lot of the adults in the world are acting like assholes over politics. I grew up in a stressful environment; if I could go back and gotten help then I would have, I didn’t understand what was wrong or how to ask. Glad your girl is able to get some help, it’s not easy to deal with that kind of life or death feeling so young.

6 Likes

Just catching up on the thread here. Sorry to hear about your daughter. It is certainly a challenging time and place that we live in, hopefully your daughter can develop the skills to cope with this more effectively. The experience sounds stressful and traumatic for the whole lot of you.

It looks like you’ve got some good stuff going in the garden. Goji always gets my attention. And that Sakura, I’ll be interested in how that comes out. I fancy myself a sativa guy first, but Bubba has proved to have some magic in her and Wookie I suspect should turn up those sweet gummy terps!

5 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes. It’s hard as a father to not be able to help her out. Good thing I won’t stop until she’s all fixed up.

Back to growing.
Day 2 flower for these
4x Goldy Bear females at the forefront of the picture with a single tall Bear Jelly female at the back of the pic.

Giving me strong orange minty hazey smells on the GBs coming from the Bloody Bear side (blood orange x bear creek kush)
The Bear Jelly is giving me a fruit mint hash so far

13 Likes

Dam that sux prayers out to her and yoursi have a 12 yo daughter also

Peaceout and stay safe

7 Likes

Nooooo don’t break my heart like that. I always have to utilize my lady’s nose as well haha. She isn’t ever biased by catchy names like I feel like I might be sometimes. I just ask her what she smells, rather than telling her that the cultivar is called Dumpster Cabbage Kush beforehand. Sometimes I wonder if Blueberry actually smells like Blueberry or it just does because that is what I hope to smell haha. @rosinallday just sent me some seeds and DLA5 F2s were supposed to be in there, but they were not when I received the package. A little confused by that, but what do I know? On a serious note, I hope that your daughter is doing well. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

@stanknugzz77
Yeah I feel the same about my wife’s unbiased nose.
As for DLA 5. The clones I have are really nice and I am making an F3 run with the 1 male and 3 females I have next year around spring. Gonna pass those out so stay tuned.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see that run! That looks like a really good cross and one I’d love to run out one day.

7 Likes

Day 40F DLA 5 F2s
1st two pics Short Pheno turning a nice Purple. Super dense buds. Looks to be an early finisher probably 63 or less. 3rdpic is also a short pheno very similar to first pic. Dense, color, smells on both of these are the same. Sour, hashy, rotten fruit.

20 Likes

Medium pheno. Dense, no color yet. Looks to finish around week 9 as well. Smells are bit more sour and kushy/hashy.

21 Likes