Seeds From Friends

Day 46F for the DLA5 F2

I’ll start with #4. She’s gorgeous and I’m upset I don’t have a clone of her(although I have a cut of the other 3 phenos.Medium in height. Smell is rotten fruit and pissy ammonia, but my wife smells Victoria Secret spray and peaches :weary::man_shrugging:t2::joy:

The other 3 are sans labels. So I don’t know if they are #2,#3 or #5? :man_shrugging:t2:. But the clones of them are labeled.
Here they are from the 2 shortest ghash dom phenos to the tallest. Check out the bright pistils

26 Likes

Day 12 for the Sakura F2(front of picture)Goldy Bear and Bear jelly

21 Likes

I had to come back and rectify the statement that I made about the DLA5 F2s not being in the pack that @rosinallday gifted me. I found the pack of DLA5 F2s and another pack of seeds from him like a week later on my work bench. I am still dumbfounded as to how 2/3 packs made it out of the envelope without me noticing, but I am very happy that I happened upon them. I do feel like a fucking dumbass though haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

Totally worth the confusion IMO! :smiley::man_shrugging:t2:
I’d look out for the shorter GHash dom ones.
I think when I do the F3 I’m gonna use the two short purple dense greasy fruity sharpie marker/hash kushy phenos, but I think all three girls would be best.
The male is vigorous in veg and branches like the tall female and better than the shorter females.
The smell on the tall female pheno would be right up your alley. Disgusting funky rotten fruit ammonia. Smells change almost every time to be honest and most times I can’t describe them.
Rosinallday did well on this F2 for sure

9 Likes

I absolutely love the stacking on this Sakura F2 #4

She’s being overshadowed by her sister #1 in the background lol. Might do a small open F3 with these as well. But also a small selected F3 using just the female pictured here and the male that stacked similarly in the pictures somewhere above.

15 Likes

Those DLA are just gorgeous. I love the ammonia/rotten fruit thing. I’m excited for a smoke report and then a post-cure report, too.

6 Likes

Sounds delicious and looks great! Have you tried re-vegging a plant before? It might be worth a try if she is something special.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m going to try. Currently trying to reveg the Runtz F2. It’s my first time trying to reveg and the DLA will be my second attempt.

4 Likes

Right on, I hope they pull through for you. I’m trying to re-veg one of Pura Vida’s I grew recently… let’s race to see who’s pops out new shoots first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You’re on :muscle:t3::checkered_flag:

5 Likes

Are you able to tell what the Artifact 1 brings to the table. I think I recall Bodhi talking about it in the Potcast. If I recall he said big old stinky Afghani.

4 Likes

To be honest, I’ve only grown 1 g13Hp cross that was actually a dank Sinatra cross. I wouldn’t be able to tell you what it brings but i will tell you this DLA 5 is intriguing and there is definitely a funky Afghani stank going on along with some other smells that I’ve never heard to be associated with other ghash crosses. :man_shrugging:t2: Sorry if I couldn’t help

5 Likes

I’ve only grown heavenly hashplant so far as it relates to Bodhi HP crosses (Bubba Katsu x G13Hp). I really dig that, great terps with a euphoric chill vibe.

5 Likes

I don’t want to jinx myself @iamyou_youareme but I believe we might have some re-veg action with the Runtz

16 Likes

that second pic is new growth I believe :eyes:

5 Likes

Yup! It looks like new growth… and that you beat me!

Mine has been trying to reveg for maybe two weeks now, how long did it end up taking your Runtz?

4 Likes

Nice job, Windy. That’s it! Just veg it slowly until you get big enough normal growth to get some rooted clones, then you can thank her for her service and put her in the compost pile. :smiley:

9 Likes

I’m bad at keeping dates, which Is why I love keeping these journals lol.
According to my thread about 29 days to be exact. I’m hoping the second pheno does the same but not really seeing much. Happy either way.

7 Likes

Reveg update

Feeling good about this re-veg. Might be able to repot her soon :smiley:

Day 25F pics of the 3 Goldy Bear phenos
First 2 are similar in growth, structure and resin production and smell.?Last pheno is a lot more resinous and more pronounced smell but with similar growth structure to the first 2

24 Likes

Those were the first 3 of 4 phenos of DLA 5 F2 to come down several days ago at day 57.
Getting really grotesque rubber band, burnt rubber band, deep kushy, chemmy, sour on all 3 phenos with variants such as coffee, soft citrus/lemon,earthy, and skunky between them

24 Likes