Seeds From Friends

Sup everyone it’s been a bit figure I’d show the progress… …goji/dla5

chem d/white runtz… lol… look at the wierd stuff going on here.cool. and one of the bag seed plants look ok to be a complete mystery … gotta figure out what to pop for next round guessing whatever it is a few will be put in a few buckets outdoors this yr.:love_you_gesture:t5::v:t5:

20 Likes

Holy fuuuuck! I am happy that I stopped in. You have held your (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1 #4 & #5 cuts for quite some time!

The #5 smelling like Triangle Kush is definitely not bad at all haha.

I made some Triangle Kush x (Black Triangle F2) seeds years ago. I never released any publicly, but I have been thinking about diving back into that project to make some Triangle Kush Bc seeds for a couple of generations to see what I find. A batch of seeds that can consistently/reliably produce females (and males) that are similar to TK would not be bad at all, in my opinion. I might think about bringing my Garmr into the mix somehow as well. Time will tell.

Man that #4 cut is fucking pretty too! You can definitely easily see the Chem in her. Just beautiful work on your part brother!

I’ll say! Again, just gorgeous GORGEOUS work on your part brother! She looks delicious!

Is that some variegation that I see in a leaf on #5? If so, I would venture a guess that it is from the Chem D in her lineage.

Again, so much praise and appreciation for what you have done with your Garmr V1 #4 & #5 cuts! I hope all is well with you and the family! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

15 Likes

Pictured is day 33V of a planned Dream Lotus reproduction, although today is day 37 V.

The plan is to flip these to flower around May 1st.

I had 11 of 12 seeds pop.

25 Likes

Another exciting project underway and almost done is a reversal of Triangle Kush.

@Sebring is a real G for giving us the perfect instructions on how to make STS and how to use it properly.

Once thing I didn’t see in his instructions or maybe I missed it, is target plant health. The plant being reversed should, imo, be as healthy as can be. Nice green vegetative growth, almost as if you were going to clone her, is important.

We’re at day 40F for some pregnant TK plants, loaded with S1 seeds.

28 Likes

Hope you get lots of those tk s1 heard that one can be a tough one to reverse looking great there I love the structure on the tk buds love that bulbous look, dream lotus looking very similar to blue dream leaf structure wise can see the mom influence coming through looking nice and healthy :grin:

6 Likes

Very nice man! I bet dream lotus has some excellent calm mind daytime highs to it. They look like they’ve got a nice mix of BD and SL to the leaf shapes. Very cool you got TK to reverse, sounds like a challenging one to reverse.

7 Likes

Here’s some pics of the process
I used 15 healthy cuts of TK to spray with STS.
Most fully reversed, some didn’t , some kinda.
After I stopped taking notes, pollen sacs were opening and still continuing to open. I had to manually open some but most opened on their own eventually

31 Likes

Pics of Triangle Kush from yesterday day 48F

Rainbow belts x baba kush day 43 F!

32 Likes

Day 58F for Triangle Kush

28 Likes

Nice and swollen for 58.
Do you run those on a 12/12 in flower?

1 Like

10.5 on/13.5 off for flower

8 Likes

Nice!
I thought they might be sped up a bit
I do the 10 on 14 off schedule and haven’t ever noticed any harm.
Have you?

2 Likes

What’s your ppfd/dli?

1 Like

I don’t grow for market or to sell. This is strictly a hobby.
That being said I only use a kilowatt meter and pretty much just listen to what the plants are telling me and turn my lamps up or down based on what they say.

I never have a perfect run and I’m ok with that :smiley:

Also important to note I grow from seed a lot. So trying to keep up with their DLI and light ppfd is too hard. This isn’t a job for me :green_heart:

13 Likes

No harm. Maybe a difference in yield. But then again I don’t keep notes on yield but I have a baseline amount i look for.

7 Likes

TK Day 62F

25 Likes

Dream Lotus Open Polllination

So far we are at 5 females and 4 males showing themselves, with 2 still unknown. A week or so ago I thought I’d seen 5 males but I was wrong.
Here are the girls in order labeled 1-5

!

24 Likes

Males 6-9

There is a unique super squat broadleaf male in there. I’ve read that Bodhi used 2 different Blue Dream cuts at once for at least one of the Dream lotus pollinations. He had both the more indica commercial version and the sc blue dream cut.

Whatever it is, it should be cool to do some one on one F2 with to see how it breeds.

They’ll be flipped fairly soon. If I can get my dang soil built :sweat_smile::sob:

22 Likes

No measuring DLI nor PPFD. Just happy plants :green_heart:

19 Likes

Alright official count is in for the Dream Lotus. We have 7 females and 4 males. A few of The ladies are tall and a couple are shorter because I left them in tiny pots so they’re rootbound. Here are the ladies

1 and 2 in the back with 5 and 6 in the front

3 and 4 in the back with 7 in the front

Full tent shot with the 4 males bunched up in the front left corner

Tomorrow is day 1F

17 Likes