Seeds From Pakistan

I understand the situation as follows: During their Durand Line Project Indian Landrace Exchange met Taden Khan and bought seeds from him to sell. You can see Taden Khan in pictures in the documentation of the Durand Line Project 2020: DurandLineProject_2020 – IndianLandraceExchange

The very next year Taden Khan got the idea to cut out the middlemen and sell seeds directly via WhatsApp and his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@pakandafghancannabisseeds4896/videos

But as it is hard to ship seeds from Afghanistan he relied on a partner in Pakistan to send out international orders. Then this partner cut him out, just as he has cut out ILE before and founded Pakistan Landrace Seeds. However Taden kept taking money from customers without the possibilty to ship seeds.

The oldest story in the cannabis seed business: People screwing each other over.

I got a pack of Black Roadkill (aka Taden Khans Dead Animal) from @KropDuster as it seems to be the least troublesome way to get those genetics. Popped one to test out the waters. Hope it will be female and will report back once its in flower.

7 Likes

I think you pretty much summed it all up right there. Also one has to remember these are open pollinated strains. Some times to get the pheno you’re after you have to pop a bunch of seeds.

3 Likes

Yeah we seen that issue with Full Power Selections they were cutting out the distributor and the farmers. While trying to pocket all their cash. Check out Sovereign Farmers from Hopar Valley on ig they were one of the many farmers who were never paid for their seeds that were sold by irrazin and his team. Now Sovereign Farmers hooked up with someone directly to distribute the seeds for him.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that a lot of people are shying away from irrazin. I was their distributor for almost 10 years and started catching on and noticed irrazin making side deals and cutting out farmers completely. Eventually trying to cut me out of getting paid but he couldn’t make the deals without me knowing since I had all his seed stock. I called him out on it and he flipped out and cut off our agreement. There’s several farmers who gave him seeds and never got their money for said seeds. So people started cutting him off. Which is why he doesn’t visit some of the farms from the past anymore. Check out Sovereign Farmers on ig he’s one of the Pakistani farmers who were ripped off by irrazin and his group.

5 Likes

@Sovereign_Farmers has low priced seeds as well since he’s not having to may multiple people to travel to these locations. irrazin doesn’t visit none of these farms he’s literally just a broker who pays people to go visit these villages and buys the seeds or gets them on a promise to pay them but never does. So that’s why the prices are higher. I’d go direct and grab them from SF he has someone in the states with his stock already as well. Just an fyi. Check him out on Ig

4 Likes

I checked the Hopar Valley mix but saw that they were sent from the USA icon_e_confused|nullxnull and couldn’t understand, thanks for clearing it out, I am a fan of all indica landraces from that region… Pirata|nullxnull

3 Likes

They’re amazing plants I’m growing some from sovereign farmers right now. He gave some to a few people to do a germ and grow test so that you won’t spend your money on seeds that won’t pop unlike someone we know.

3 Likes

Anyone use or having any luck with either of these vendors and phytosanitation certificates? These would be required for any of these to enter into the system legally.

2 Likes

I got in my order of tirah garda and quetta queen today! I totally forgot I ordered the seeds but they arrive in great shape and a pleasant surprise for me! Thanks again @Pakistanvillages

7 Likes

So glad you like them! Hope you interested with our some new arrive sativas and Some exotic Indicas from the Chitral Village Thank you

5 Likes

Pakistan has suspended all mail to US for at least 1 month.

5 Likes

Why is that?

Got a link?

2 Likes

The temporary work around for this issue is to have them send to another country first. Usually Canada or the UK and then on to the US. I had to reroute my last order of to Canada.

6 Likes

I’m at a loss to understand how ‘suspending the service’ is a better solution than fixing the problem… but hey, ‘government’… :roll_eyes:

cheers
G

4 Likes

He (pakistanlandrace) is now shipping again. The postal suspension has expired.

4 Likes

We are thrilled to inform you that our worldwide shipping services have fully resumed! After a brief pause, we have worked diligently to ensure that everything is back on track, and we’re now fully prepared to take care of all your orders with our signature fast and efficient shipping.Earlier today, we shipped out all remaining orders, so you can rest assured that your purchases are on their way. We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience during this short suspension and are excited to welcome you back to our store.Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing you with the best shopping experience possible. Thank you for your continued trust and support. We look forward to serving you again and delivering your orders quickly and efficiently, no matter where in the world you are.

8 Likes

Urgent Appeal: Support Our Farmers During This CrisisDear Friends and Supporters,I hope this message finds you well. Today, I reach out to you with a heavy heart and an urgent plea. Our dedicated farmers, who have tirelessly worked to preserve some of the rarest and most precious landrace varieties, are facing an unprecedented crisis.Due to severe floods and relentless rains, their livelihoods are in grave danger. These hardworking individuals, who have devoted their lives to maintaining our agricultural heritage, are now struggling to survive. Many of them have lost their crops, homes, and means to sustain their families.We urgently need your support. Every contribution, no matter how small, can make a significant difference in their lives. Your generosity will help them rebuild, recover, and continue their vital work in preserving these rare and valuable strains.Please consider donating directly [insert donation link or bank details], or supporting our crowdfunding campaign [insert campaign link]. Your kindness is not just a gift to these farmers but also an investment in the future of sustainable and traditional agriculture.Thank you for standing with us during this difficult time. Your support is everything to these resilient and incredible people.With deep gratitude,

4 Likes

It looks like a huge disaster. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope they can get the help needed to get through this difficult time.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2562186/pakistan

4 Likes

This year, we had the remarkable opportunity to grow an exotic landrace strain from the Afghan Tora Bora region, unlike anything we’ve ever encountered before. Its unique aromatic profile instantly captivates with a rich, earthy fragrance that resembles the scent of burning wood and cedar incense—a truly enchanting experience for any cannabis connoisseur.

What sets this strain apart, beyond its rare and exotic scent, is its exceptional resilience. Grown in conditions that would challenge most plants, this strain has proven to be mold-resistant and can thrive even in high humidity and cold weather. Its adaptability makes it a perfect candidate for regions with unpredictable climates, offering a strong, reliable growth cycle without sacrificing the potency or fragrance it’s known for.

This year’s harvest has been a fascinating journey, and the results speak for themselves—an unforgettable landrace strain with unique qualities, both in terms of aroma and hardiness. It embodies the rugged beauty of the Tora Bora mountains, bringing a piece of this iconic region to growers worldwide.#ToraBoraLandrace
#ExoticStrains
#RareCannabis
#AromaticCannabis
#WoodIncenseAroma
#CedarFragrance
#MoldResistantStrain
#HighHumidityResistant
#ColdWeatherCannabis
#LandraceGenetics
#CannabisCultivation
#AfghanStrain
#CannabisGrower
#UniqueCannabis
#ResilientCannabisStrain

5 Likes

Their orders will get to customers. Request a phytosanitation certificate. No issues following Pakistan Post reopening.

1 Like