Seeds - Regular vs Feminized vs Auto

What are some good auto breeders as all seem to sell some?

The plant requires a rest period. It will rest regardless if the lights are on or not. So, the only reason would be to save a bit of electricity.

Mephisto and Sweet Seeds are two that stand out. If you just want to try some out for fun, I have a surplus of them I would be happy to share with you. Hit me up in PM.

3 Likes

Have you tried either Ace or Cannbiogenā€™s autos?

2 Likes

I have not, personally I have run Sweet Seeds, Heavyweight, Delicious, and Seedsman. But Ace is usually quality gear.

3 Likes

One of the biggest producing autos I have seen posted online was some pics of Cannabiogenā€™s Auto CBG feminized .

1 Like

@bozrdang Pretty much :wink:

@G-paS ill back up Reiko, those are good auto breeders to start playing with.

@2tokejoke you can run 24/7 , i donā€™t just cause i want to provided a rest period but thatā€™s just personal preference nothing more for me.

1 Like

I ordered ace malawi x northern lights auto beans for my missis by mistake, i was checking them out and was supposed to be ordering og kush cbd autos but i was probably too stonedā€¦Anyway iā€™m almost forgiven now i think cos i told her they were supposed to be dam good andā€¦ i will order the og, soonā€¦
Anyway she started one 3 days ago along with a sugar black rose auto and they are up already so we will know soon enough :thumbsup:

2 Likes