Senses' First Grow

Ahhhh I see now. It’s not that bad to be honest but if your need reassuring it’s a calmag issue. Add a little Epsom to your feed. You using a coco mix?

3 Likes

It’s Coco/perlite yeah daily feeds with runoff. Epsom salts sounds great, whole lot cheaper than my current stuff and that suits me perfectly :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just my 2 cents…
It’s best to flush it down with low feeding (350ppm or so with only calmag, runoff upto 550 ppm) and let it ride on from there with added calmag to your base nutes. I don’t think your yeilds would take a hit around this stage tbh.
Hope it sorts out your issue. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks g yeah my bigbud PK booster had almost ran out anyway, it’s just the trio and calmag to the finish line :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Looking frosty in there! Very nice mate👌

:v:

2 Likes

Hello Sense, nice lab! :green_heart:

I see little leaf tip burned so slight over-fertz i think, happy flushing!

1 Like

Good to see you here bro, the pots are drying out causing ec to spike i think but i dont have the money to feed 3x per day :frowning: maybe on the next run when the auto feed is created :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cool auto-watering is interesting and save of quantity but i just wanted to tell you to stop the fertilizers at this stage of flowering, burned tips is good sign, cheers bro! Anyway it looks very good bravo :+1:

1 Like

Done some tidying up today, badly needed but as I’ve been taking the plants out of the tent to water I’ve had no choice really.
The special queen that I’ve fixed up here will now remain in the tent at all times, so that should make watering interesting

6 Likes

Plants are looking great in there…:v:t3::herb::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks ice :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trichomes checked with 30x and 60x. All clear I think, I’ve ordered a better lens. Nearly there :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Looking realy nice in there!
I love seeing those close-up trich shots, especially I’m videos too.
I need to dig out my USB microscope, if I can remember where I put it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

:v:

2 Likes

My actual usb microscope came today so I got a better video, chop soon. Maybe the coming Friday :grimacing:

3 Likes

The two ideas in my head for the auto feed/drain, first one appeals as it’s cheaper but I’m not sure about a manifold style like this. I’m not a plumber lol, just trying to wrap my head around the shopping list

3 Likes

Flood and drain is a PITA buddy. Have a look at Autopots or a proper rdwc system. I’ve grow in lots of different styles and I always come back to my autopot system.
Your plants look amazing by the way. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Es they need to be good cause I need a holiday this year :joy: , yeah rdwc is very tempting indeed. I’d go for autopots but everything I’ve grown in soil has died, although I didn’t have a clue back then. Decisions decisions

4 Likes

4 Likes

Chopped :scissors:

3 Likes