Sensi Seeds Mr nice G13HP

I am along for the ride on this one. @Joker pass that pipe on over. Is that your new stuff?

9 Likes

Gladly @Old-Ron. Yep, smoking the S90 now.

6 Likes

1 of 10

13 Likes

Wait, wait! Your skipping me!

6 Likes

I dug down. 10 of 10 germinated.

4 Likes

10 of 10 germed alright but not enough juice to break completely from their shell. Reminds me of popping the sweetooth/blueameneisa seeds i bred. I had to hand crack 3 that were salvageable and 3 sprouted normally (respectively noted). Out of the three salvaged seeds two made it. One is still weak but looks like it will pull through. 5 total seeds germinated.
I may ask that no one be upset and demand I get more “good” seeds from sensi. Damp conditions may have been the issue, its hard to tell as I have no seeds to plant again to see if different conditions might yeild better results.

18 Likes

10 out of 10… not bad!

8 Likes

I think it’s been inbred so much the vigour is lacking. Hopefully they perk up soon and that is not the case.

4 Likes

It always seems slow going to me when there that young. Once they reach about the 5th set they seem to take off.

4 Likes

Well I planted about 60 total seeds this planting round so we shall see as fast they are in comparison to the F1s I germed. I know sensi only sells F1s or “Pure Lines”. So I would guess it’s a IBL.

4 Likes

Definitely a pure line. Growing slowly…

17 Likes

Looking wonderful, keep it up! Looking forward the bud shots!

5 Likes

Same order as above

14 Likes

wondering where you got Mr. Nice g13 x hashplant? and the plants look great! pics ae well lol

4 Likes

@Swe-can got them for me directly from sensi seeds, which I still iam dearly grateful for.

10 Likes

Thanks! im outa likes will try to remember lol

5 Likes

Looking good so far @V4vendetta. It’s all about patience when they’re little and slow. Then more patience to let them go that last two most important weeks, where they double their weight.

5 Likes

Its been a month. I think I’ll up pot once their 1ft. Tonight I’ll hit them with kelp and fish emulsion. It’ll be their first feeding. Still just youngsters. But I do expect they’ll like it.

4 Likes

Thanks @Chronickyle I hope so too. I think they’ll live a bit longer. Ive been keeping a keen eye on them. They like a good drying out before watering.

2 Likes

My favorite so far… Out of 5 total.

25 Likes