Sensibowl Grows Things

Looks awesome, I need to do some leaf removal too.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Cheers, I always feel bad while doing it but it definitely pays off! :laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to start my indoor. Looks great brother. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, what ya plan on running indoors?

1 Like

Jets cuts
Wedding Cake
Tahoe OG
Triangle Kush
GMO

1 Like

That’s a nice stable! :+1:

1 Like

Oh yeah, should keep me busy until next outdoor. Practice cloning with them.
3x3 Gorilla
HLG Blackbird
HLG UVA30
Either going to run 3 gallon airpots or 3 gallon fabric smart pots on risers. Nothing fancy straight up maybe yoyo’s

1 Like

Noooooo! I found rust fungus on the big yote. I’ve been having health issues and as a result not monitoring things closely enough I guess. Pretty upset… :disappointed:

Treated it with peroxide and some powdered sulphur, hopefully it’s enough to stop it

9 Likes

Scrape that off with a toothbrush and move along with your day :+1:

5 Likes

Will do, thanks for the reassurance! It’s not super squishy so hopefully not too bad

3 Likes

Looking a little worse than I originally thought, for now it’s in the hands of the cactus gods! Hopefully things bounce back

3 Likes

Well that was painful.

Removed the mass and cleaned with peroxide. It kind of just popped out when I went to cut it.

Not pretty but hopefully it stopped the spread

6 Likes

I bet Pedro flinched when he witnessed this. :grimacing: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

He’s getting used to me committing plant atrocities I think… might need a cactus therapist though

11 Likes

My man!!! Look at him GO. Cacti HGH :cowboy_hat_face: :100:

2 Likes

Purple Primate living up to its name!

Deep purple tips coming in, curious to see how much it spreads. Been a while since I’ve had a plant that goes purple without temp fluctuations :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Very cool @SensiBowl ! Yeah, it has the look. The way the leaf tips are purpleing up and the dark leaf veins. I guess it stands to reason, with a name like Purple Primate. I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Me love the purples. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

It’s looking more and more like a winner for sure! Just waiting on a smell profile and of course the smoke test :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Gotta love the purps!

1 Like