Sensibowl Grows Things

Yeah what Cole said!

2 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon and @Indicana_Jones, definitely pleased with them! Theyā€™re a tiny bit light bleached on the fan leaves but growing out quite well still :+1:

1 Like

5 and a half weeks since flip!

Purple Primate

OG Kush

13 Likes

So nice brotherā€¦ Great growing props. :sunglasses: :metal: :fire:

3 Likes

Cheers Cole, the OG Kush is giving the Purple Primate a run for itā€™s money with the dark leaves :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitely :fire:

3 Likes

I just made up a new word when I saw that purple primate. Sheā€™s NUGLY. I havenā€™t decided if Iā€™m going with Not/Ugly or Nug/Ugly. In the immortal words of run DMC ā€œnot bad meaning bad but bad meaning good!ā€

4 Likes

lmao, nugly indeed. Itā€™s definitely got a ā€œlookā€ to it doesnā€™t it? :joy:

6 Likes

Nugs look great @SensiBowl ! The structure on the PP reminds me of the Baboon Wine I grew from elite613. Gonna be nice and nugly!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Cheers Budder! Oh nice, it has an interesting structure to it. The smell has gotten a little less sweet as it develops, a bit more of a sour/sharpness coming in now

4 Likes

58 days since flip

Purple Primate

OG Kush

16 Likes

Well itā€™s about time to wrap this one up, will be doing a whole plant hang and trimming very slowly over a few days. This will also be my last grow for the foreseeable future. I havenā€™t been smoking for a couple months and only take the odd edible these days

On top of that I suffered a spontaneous collapsed lung last Thursday and shouldnā€™t really be smoking anymore anyhow. No worries though, Iā€™m on the mend and they removed the chest tube a couple days ago now, final x-ray was yesterday and Doc says Iā€™m good to go as long as it doesnā€™t keep happening

Thanks everyone thatā€™s stopped by and commented/participated in my grow log, Iā€™ll still pop in to OG from time to time to see how folks are doing, taking a step back for a bit though. Much love :v:

10 Likes

Wishing you the best. Thanks for the excellent grow log, and take care of that lung (along with the rest of yourself).

3 Likes

Thanks Middle, likewise. Will do, and maybe Iā€™ll pop some more ABC one of these days to enjoy as a houseplant again :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Holy shit @SensiBowl , a collapsed lung! Oh manā€¦
Glad to hear that youā€™re on the mend, take care of yourself!
:v:

3 Likes

Holy smokes. I had a homey about 20 years ago was smoking a blunt and his lung collapsed. That was the end of smoking weed for him too.

2 Likes

@Budderton @Indicana_Jones, Yea it was pretty crazy. Was sitting at my computer and had intense back pain, thought it was a pinched nerve so I took a muscle relaxant and went to bed :grimacing:. Was still short of breath the next day so went to emergency.
Apparently its not super abnormal to happen to tall skinny males, I guess I fit the bill :laughing:, was shocked when the doc said what happened. Definitely no blunts for me :joy:

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s really crazy, sorry that happened to you. Iā€™ve never had a collapsed lung but it canā€™t be good. Be well my friend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I wish you the best man.
I hope to see you pop in every now an then. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

@Greenfingers @chronix, thanks guys, it was definitely an experience. Glad to be breathing properly again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, Iā€™ll definitely pop in from time to time :+1:. Iā€™ll have to disperse some of these seeds at some point too lol

2 Likes