Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

@anonymous4289

The male I cut down the main stem is finally finished. He took it all except for the extended water logging from being forgotten about in a Halloween basket w/o holes to drain. The stem looks funky but it was healed already growing fine. I just wanted to pull it back some to check out how it looked inside.

The worms go out the bottom when watering and back in once it dries out a bit. All my buckets are individual worm bins. They have done most the work for me it seems.

2 Likes

20221204_031720

The one that is reaching directly into the light is one of the BBD. I had to bend her stem to keep her from bleaching, she smells like stinky feet w/honey suckle flowers sweetness on the back end.

Flower room. From right to left - Royal Chem, SC/TB ×2,RC/TB (2 different phenos), 2× RC/TB (2 clones of other pkant already counted) 2× BBD, Royal Chem, (both RC are clones of from same donor), 2× Goji cross (Bean’s for St. Jude), SC/TB (slow death pheno) I missed one or 2. The plants are huge and over vegged, the latest plants to get put in there are going to be monsters.

3 Likes

interesting.

The final BBD male and last years male. The last male, the Blueberry smelling one, is still being spared his life. The Blueberry terps have been scarce, he may get to seed the 3 females, at least the 2 in the flower room.

The BBD is in the back left corner. Last one in veg. I split her down the middle training her so she’s been taking easy. @anonymous4289

4 Likes

I believe this was the other BBD in flower

3 Likes

Only the single BB smelling male so far. I have spared him for now bc of his unique smell.

1 Like

these are BBD? or no?

2 Likes

@anonymous4289

No sorry, the 2 BBD are on the other end. They are on just starting to stretch, no flower development yet but they are coming stretching quite a bit.

You can see the BBD in the far left corner of the last pic, it’s the darker plant.

2 Likes

@anonymous4289
2 BBD the one lanky plant had to be bent to get her out of the light. The other isn’t stretching nearly as much

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just noticed the Thread topic Title :fist_right:t3::fist_left:t4:!

1 Like

Happy Birthday wherever you are. December 8. 2004. I miss you. I love you.

1 Like

18 years RIP Dimebag! December 8. 2004

1 Like

42 years RIP John Lennon December 8 1980

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Same clone. 1st pic October 15th or 16th. 2nd pic is within the past week

2 Likes

2 Likes