Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

@shag

I asked about whether I should pollinate or reveg to preserve the plant. Well I had already just pollinated her before I asked. Now I’ve got seedling popping up everyday from seeds that formed as the plant revegged.

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s killer

2 Likes

I’ve made a bunch of seeds this time to hopefully dig through everything better when I get a permanent space. Not having a tent is hurting me W/the led. The hid lights were much better in an open room than these lights so far. It’s like heroin, I need more light!

2 Likes

Haha I know the feeling, just got back up to where I need to be light wise after losing the one 720w, still not the same but definitely better than it was , the cold temps and low DLI was really screwing up my game

2 Likes

Casey Jones ix male.

7 Likes

Sweet! Badass

1 Like

Casey Jones ix @LouDog420 @TopShelfTrees1
2 females. Just dropped the last of the CJix
seeds couple days ago

OGC/GG4ril
3 Female @LouDog420

5 Likes

Awesome brother! Stoked to see and hear how these end up. I’ve already got it slotted…. Once BOO and Jenny Kush are done repros I’m doing Casey ix and Chemmy Jones 100% STOKED

3 Likes

Bet those OGC/GG4 are fire too! Very intrigued by everything you have going. Can’t wait to see them flower out! Much respect

2 Likes

Thank you. The OGC/GG4 are really shining! I have another round of seeds popping right now w/some exciting stuff to come shortly. I also have Flavor_Savours plants pic to update on @Ottafish’s thread that will be posted here in a moment. Happy growing

2 Likes

This is one of the 2 Lambsbread/BlueMountain plants. Very sensitive to N. I added a little compost from my worm bin and immediately the tips of the leaves burned.

6 Likes

Outta likes :unamused: do you have a cat. Just curious cuz you seem to have the tell tale signs of cat nibbling haha

4 Likes

Oooh that’s a gem right there too! Very nice, I love your style, we definitely are on the same wavelength

2 Likes

Yes I do have a cat, yes she likes to munch on the plants. She eats more plant material than she does her cat food! She gets the males but for some reason likes the off limits female ones.

7 Likes

Lol, finally…a species of small furry animals!
Hehe, I love when cats sit like a curious squirrel.
:laughing:

3 Likes

She sits like she is just chilling, not up to anything, then chomp! Oops! I hear her at night from the other room crunching on large health fans off the males she is left to do w/as she pleases.

3 Likes

Casey Jones ix
Under the 650r for the first time. Living soil in homemade sip container. I go through fans like crazy, seems like every week one goes out. I began using the cover to create the space for the reservoir in the bottom. They have work great. This is my 2nd or 3rd run w/another one just like this one and I only watered a handful of times the entire grow. I used cotton rope as wick to draw the water into the substrate.

4 Likes

@Kasper0909 @Ottafish
OBS×3
LondonPoundCakef2×3
WhiteCherryTruffle fems×3
CaseyJones ix×3
SugarBeltsf2×3
BerryFreak×3

2×CJ, 1×WCT, 1×BF are the seeds still waiting to pop. The rest are above ground. I ran out of seedling starter mix and containers to put them in, some will have to wait until tomorrow to be potted.

5 Likes

Super excited to watch this. Also excited to see those Sugar Belts!! BTW you really made me want cup cakes :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I was running out of fresh coco or seedling mix, the small cup cake tray was the best way to make the little I had stretch the furtherst. I’m excited for them all! I feel like I’m trying to make up for lost time trying to experience what is out there. The AK48/KOKUSH plant from my first grow was the first named cannabis I had ever smoked. Im going to smoke thru as many seeds as I can until I get a proper education.

3 Likes