Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

The Red Headed Hippie is just a nice tasty hybrid. It’s not very red but more pinkish.

2 Likes

I’m still getting used to the let’s. She was directly under the light after I moved her for a some reason or other. I assume the change in intensity made her shoot out new pistils? At what point should I begin to bring the light down in intensity to allow them to finish? @blowdout2269

1 Like

OGC/GG4ril

CaseyJones ix

4 Likes

Random shots, last 2 are BerryFreak (f4×f4) @middleman , the only one of 3 to make it. 2 popped, one fizzled out after a day or so.

4 Likes

Germination of the BerryFreak was somewhat difficult for me as well.
I am a bit concerned that those first leaves look normal. The second set does seem freakish though.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about either of these things.
I never really lower my intensity to finish.

If you wanted to drop the intensity I’d probably only do it the last week after they’re basically finished while I dropped the temp. I typically don’t change the light, but I don’t run my lights at full intensity ever. They’re too bright for my tent. I think it would be worth a shot lowering the intensity the last week though. I’ve heard some terpenes start volatizing at 68 so maybe you could build more terps doing that the last week or so. It would help keep things cooler.

3 Likes

Yeah, I made the mistake of running my SF4000 at full power before. Totally torched some plants. :grimacing:
I don’t do that anymore, lol. It was even at 30+ inches!

2 Likes

These HLG lights recommend 24-36” above the canopy. Which really sucks for a tent. They’re really good lights though. They need to make a bar style.

2 Likes

I think the one I have is the 650r. Then I have 3 Spectrum King SK-400plus. I got them for too good a price to pass up and my HID lights had just gone up in flames. I don’t think I would’ve chosen the Spectrum King lights in any other situation, they are good lights, just too far out of my price range for what they are.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same until I saw it today:

They are definitely showing the freakshow trait, or trying to. I’m having to move them to under weaker lights for 12 hours of the day. I only have the one space that I can use so the veg plants get moved out at lights out.

7 Likes

@middleman
I’ll be popping more as soon as I get more seed starting mix or Peet pucks.

3 Likes

Yeah they’re great lights for sure. Maybe my one is the 650 rspec. I couldn’t remember. They definitely produce some quality buds. I’ve just noticed if the tops of the plants get too close the buds get stunted.

2 Likes

OGC×GG4ril

Casey Jones ix

SC4×(SC4×TB)

7 Likes

11 Likes

![20230924_234918|375x@TopShelfTrees1 (upload://qxL2e5IfjepgykGNJ2AABRQ1OPJ.jpeg)
CaseyJones ix
@TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Looking very nice all around! Look at that nuggage from your previous post ! Holy shite! And Casey, oh Casey :drooling_face: she greasy as F ? What scents are you getting atm? God I can’t wait to smoke her again !

3 Likes

You know what, I’ve not smelled her yet. The OGC×GG4ril though, they are smelling something wonderful! 2 of them are sweet and the last is more smelly onions. They are fattening up quick not wasting any time.

That cola from the last post, the last pic. That is the RC×(RC/TB) I did. I guess It would be RCb×1? Idk. She looks exactly like the original RC but smells exactly like semisweet chocolate. She is just about ready to come down. I grew it in a yogurt container so I know I’m going to be hating myself for that

3 Likes

Oh man! Killer job for sure! A yoghurt cup?!?! Omg imagine her in a 4-5g you’d have legit footballs easy! Awesome work as always bro. And get on that sniff test! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s a LondonPoundCake kind of morning.
@Kasper0909

OGC/GG4ril is just eating up the light. @LouDog420

CJix can’t handie the light as well but they are hanging in there. @TopShelfTrees1

Seems like everything in my life is backwards right now, why not the seedlings too. GHaze/Goji. I have to move from this spot sooner than expected, might as well pop some seeds.

7 Likes