Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Haha nice! Lots of fire in there for sure, what smells/stem rub etc. is she kicking out atm? My god I can’t wait to taste Casey again!

2 Likes

The Casey is citrus. It is not super strong or putting off anything to make it standout amongst all the smelles combined. However the OGC/GG4ril plant in the 2nd and 3rd pic I believe is getting me excited.

The pics can say better than I can, and they don’t do the plant justice at all. I’m going to have to get back w/you on smells b/c I just smoked some LPG OG f2 that I recently harvested and it’s got me all dumbed up, or down? Either way the smells gonna Wait for lights on so they can be honest and not being recalled after having just smoked some fire.i pollinated the Casey w/the combined pollen from the other 5 or so males I had lucked out with. I’m not positive it was successful the pollen was in the fridge since being collected.

The Casey that was pollinated and then 2 Lambsbread/ BlueMountain one male the other one female @TopShelfTrees1 @LouDog420 @Lady.Zandra63

8 Likes

I love the laundry cart! Killer idea o

2 Likes

Did you ever take any pics of that plant I can’t remember?

2 Likes

Which one? Sorry. The LPC f2’s? If so yes. It’s been down for over a month now though

1 Like

This is the last pic I can find of the LPC. It was taken Aug.29, in went into the jar on the 9th of Sept. Its fire. It was also pollinated with OGC/GG4ril pollen. @Kasper0909

4 Likes

@Kasper0909

OTG

LPC OG f2

LPC OG f2 from last run

4 Likes

Looks really good! Was it smelly? That LPC OG male I used was a stinky one. Awesome your running these, some very nice smoke in those.

1 Like

Yes she smells something wonderful. I had said lemon cleaner but I’m not sure that is correct. It’s just got that weed smell but stronger and sharper than anything around her. You know when you bump into her.

1 Like

Random shots of everything

3 Likes

ThIs popped upside-down and had a stuck helmet when I flipped them right. One didn’t make it but these 2 are holding on. They are not much to look at but I’m watching them cheering them on. I have to spray them w/water every few hours to keep them from drying out.
GHaze/GojiOG

2 Likes

OGC/GG4ril

6 Likes

StinkyPassionFruit 1&2
Lambsbread/ BlueMountain early flower
HawaiianSnow/Tent
@Ottafish
The StinkyPassionFruit smells like fruit punch.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
The CJix is sweetening up. Marshmallow and bubblegum and the other is starting in the same direction. The clone is doing better th as n the seed plant, might have to start running clones to get the pic of what the clone plants will do. I find the clone plants can vary widely from the mother plant from seed.

Casey Jones ix

4 Likes

Nice! That sounds great! I agree on the clone front I see this often! Everything looks great!

That’s exactly how I’d describe the dad. Just super dank smelling.

I wonder is that “dank” smell what “they” are referring to when they say it smells like hash? What is a hash smell?

OBS
@Kasper0909
2 of 3 of them are male. I’m not popping any new seeds until I get moved in to the new spot. Hopefully by the end of this week or next

3 Likes

Oh not a problem man. Thanks for even running them.

1 Like