Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

BerryFreak (f4/f4)
@middleman
Well it has been slow going but I think things are finally starting to take off. The growth looked like it wanted to go freakish but then went normal.

5 Likes

Yeah, that looks completely normal. It doesn’t even have the deep serrations of the V1s. Curious to see how it turns out.

2 Likes

Can someone help me I’d this guy? @TopShelfTrees1 @Kasper0909 @MissinBissin @Ottafish

I transplanted the bigger of the 2 into a 1gal pot and it is already showing signs of recovery. The smaller one is going into a bigger pot today if it’s roots are strong enough. I will never try to pop seeds in a tiny pot again.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything we have up here. Are you in Oklahoma? Looks like a nasty one!

1 Like

Click on the link and theres a photo that looks just like it.

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete I think you may be right. House spider is the closest picture I found before yours. Thank you for looking into that for me.

1 Like

Halfway there

Smoke 2 joints in the morning

3 Likes

And then smoke 2 more!

1 Like

RedGirlScoutCookies

CaseyJones ix

RoyalChem

SourBubble/BlueMoonRocks

OGC/GG4 ril

Lambsbread/BlueMountain

8 Likes

Looking Good!!! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

CaseyJones ix
Getting her color back

8 Likes

3 Likes

Casey Jones ix

7 Likes

OOOH! Looking frosty!!

1 Like

What is this? Is it male parts? I had called this one male and then found pistis rhe next day and couldn’t find the balls. Now I fear I have found some balls. Sorry for picture quality, I’m doing the best I can w/my toy magnifying glass and phone camera. @shag @Kasper0909 @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

It is hard to tell but I don’t see male parts in the pic, it may be so keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

It’s very tough to tell but I agree with @shag i don’t see any from what I can tell. Great eclipse shots btw! Very cool

4 Likes

Looks like leaf buds above a female pistil… You’ll know for certain in 48hours-- male pods pop-out fast… but really don’t think it is…

2 Likes

When the male parts form, usually not always though, they start to hang down.
I also like to look at mine under a magnifying glass, that way my male parts look bigger.
Yes, @Lady.Zandra63 I am still talking about plants here… :flushed:
BTW
We missed ya at the party this summer, maybe next year. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes