Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

SB/BMR
@Ottafish
This girl is beautiful, the pictures can’t do justice for her.

9 Likes

Awesome! Looking great

3 Likes

OGC/GG4ril 8/28/23

Uploading:31019_232544.jpg…
OGC/GG4ril 10/19/23
52 days. @LouDog420

10 Likes

Crushing it!

3 Likes

Nice work on the ogc/gg4ril @NICO
You too @LouDog420

1 Like

That is beautiful!

2 Likes

I grew a few of these outdoor this year. They were really nice and frosty with purple hues on the leaves. But they molded. Sour Bubble crosses don’t do well here.

2 Likes

Sorry for my absence, and if I owe you mail it will be going out eventually. There was a drive by shooting where I stay and my buddy was shot in the head, on my porch basically. It is still mind numbing to think a health 40 odd year old adult I spoke to one second I gone forever the very next. The situation is disgusting. The investigation is a joke. No one seems to care or notice what happened to someone minding their own business doing what he was supposed to be doing and being where he belonged. To see the way we treat one another it is amazing we made it out of the stone ages.

My bad. Back to the flowers…

CaseyJones ix
This one is the sweeter of the 2. She was smelling like marshmallows last time I checked bit it has been awhile.

CaseyJones ix
This one as smells like peanut butter candy, chic-o-stic or peanut butter logs. The runs of Casey have been a great many male plants. This girl got the business from all of them except for the one I just found in the last CJ seed.

I took him back to his 2nd node as I don’t need him at the moment and he was hitting his stride putting out new growth. He went from 10 or so inches to 2 inches. Took it like it was part of the plan.

OGC/GG4ril
This one is sweet and hasn’t

OGC/GG4ril
This one is not sweet at all. Sharp garlic and kerosene along w/the hash. I’m excited.

There are others that look great for tomorrow. Thanks for looking. @LouDog420 @TopShelfTrees1 @Ottafish @

12 Likes

Lovely looking buds, sorry about your friend, I don’t understand the world today my friend.

3 Likes

Garden is flourishing!
But holy shit! I would be shaking for days after an experience like that…and probably need very expensive therapy.
Prayers to his family, you and the rest of his friends too.
People are so messed up.

4 Likes

Holy shit bro, that’s crazy and I’m sorry you had to go through that, and I’m extremely sorry for your loss. Life is precious , Damn :disappointed: your plants look great as always, keep your head up bro

3 Likes

That’s fricken horrible bud. I’m so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself! Mental health will be extremely important for you in the coming days.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend, that is very fucked up. :woozy_face:
Cops hardly do their job anymore, it is very sad indeed.
The is no accountability to be found.

This is very true.
Most folks today don’t give a shit about anyone else.
This world is changing and not for the better.

Those are some nice looking flowers bro, nice work!

Keep up the good work.
Shag

2 Likes

Crap man that is terrible!! So sorry to hear about your friend. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you for your condolences. Live your life every single day. It is not given tomorrow is yours to see. It is a split second event with eternal consequences. Happy Halloween Overgrow.

3 Likes

BH/PTG
Man, I got it right on the nose. Sandlewood. The flower is greasy and leaves your hands smelling like dial soap. It is crazy strong in the pictured flower, even w/the bad trim job, and not quite as strong but is definitely there. Both plants were severely neglected and were harvested weeks early bc of how depleted I allowed the substrate to become before doing anything to remedy the deficiencies that had persisted from mid flower. The flower of the one plant is still great, leaving me dazed and confused unexpectedly while retaining her crazy clean smelling terps. I found a container of pollen from the culled males and last night pulled my SC4 that I’ve used for other crosses and gave her the business. Overnight the pistils have curled and darkened. Looks like a success. @shag

2 Likes

Odisha Rocket/Blue Sunshine
Originally thought to be male or herm she seems to be all lady. She got new shoes and now is starting flower. @Kasper0909

4 Likes

Berryfreak (f4×f4)
She didn’t have the fern leaves but. Is still a looker. @middleman

7 Likes

LondonPoundCakeOG

Odisha/Blue Sunshine 1&2
@Kasper0909
Finally getting everything uppotted and in flower.

8 Likes

My Bubblegum plant hit w/pollen from CaseyJones ix.

5 Likes