Shiska’s tin box grow

100% germination on BMB lime cake

23 Likes

Black market breeders black hole

22 Likes

You’ve always been a good supporter I’m on your page now.

2 Likes

I love the name of that one. I would tell people that all the time. When I drove a truck I would tell the noob‘s when we would stand around and joke I would ask them why did they retire from pole dancing. Lol

2 Likes

@Hemp

Cookie Monster

17 Likes

Look at all those tops. ONI is nuggets. Lol I traded a few out that I had I’m not gonna get rid of it.

1 Like

What was your ratio when you planted how many makes did you have? Out of all the ones that I have planted no males. That’s not a bad thing. I think I got a good batch. The one reason I said this I just wonder if some companies are fem there seeds. And not letting anybody know about it. Just me talking not trying to get any deep discussion

1 Like

I have seen that is it any good? I love fish stuff. I can’t Use it anymore because of bugs . Fire ants love that stuff

I believe I had 3 males and a couple that didn’t pop out of 10 seeds. Fish shit they love it but the wife won’t allow the veg room plants to experience till there in the tin box. Humic acid is another great product they like .

3 Likes

I’m with one band right now. Yes the fish it is good.

1 Like

Cyco. I’m loving it. I’ll never do anything different.

1 Like

Up potted some black market breeders lime kush cake seedlings .

Forgot to mention these are available over at
https://www.soaknbeans.com/ @Kakalak

26 Likes

Anything with black lime is fire :fire: love that strain. I’m excited

4 Likes

Pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds only one out of 3 that made it . Hoping it’s a girl .

22 Likes

Nurse peanut from the same breeder shit seeds .

23 Likes

Med man x Shiska

26 Likes

Damn cuz! I’m running outta likes just here on your lovely plants!! lol Really nice there cuz

5 Likes

Thanks man I try, some times Mother Nature has other plans lately she’s been good to me other than mites popping up on a flowering plant last round things went pretty smooth .

6 Likes

@ShitSeeds is just a seed bank name. Pink Raspberry is bred by Frosty Gee and Nurse Peanut is bred by Spideyponics.

Too bad only 1 of 3 Pink Rasps made it. what happened to the other 2?

I really like that Nurse Peanut cross. You’ll enjoy that one.

6 Likes

That looks fantastic! Colour looks real nice.

2 Likes