Shiska’s tin box grow

Thanks hemp same to you have a good one.

3 Likes

Start of trim jail tonight.

Medman x Shiska

28 Likes

Cookie Monster AK Frankenstein greasy MF

@JohnnyPotseed

25 Likes

Dang that’s beautiful :heart_eyes:
Thanks for that

2 Likes

You said you were full and going to bed. Lol I would get up to see that. Lol. Bed time for me. I had my for for tonight. Nice budzzzzzz.

2 Likes

Man this is not the food page. Lol. Now I’m hungry. I didn’t eat much today. Love some baklava. Turkish delight also. @ShiskaberrySavior nice trim. Have you tasted it yet!!!

5 Likes

I tried a tester last week quick dried definitely good . She’s a hell of a producer and a dream to trim.

6 Likes

When I got a notification that @ShiskaberrySavior posted I had to peek. :eyes:

5 Likes

Grape pie x snow lotus

25 Likes

I was joking you know. @ShiskaberrySavior it was eye popping.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground
@HaRdRoC

29 Likes

Black garlic / black market breeders

24 Likes

great yield! does it got a garlic smell?

3 Likes

Not sure if its garlic but definitely a weird smell yield was great on almost everything so far I’d say best yield was Cookie Monster so far but have 5 left to trim up still .

I’ll update smells in a couple weeks once there dry ,blockhead x mikato also has some interesting smells to it.

12 Likes

Nice haul! You really filled those nets!!

ezgif.com-optimize

10 Likes

Pretty happy with the results this run especially with them being all new strains for me . Usually takes a couple runs to figure everyone out. Thanks

13 Likes

Damn it man. Hide that stuff. I’m getting paranoid looking at it . Lol.

2 Likes

I like the looks on the water bong add. Your bud would look great in it.image not for 125$ I did get my wife the water bottle looking one

6 Likes

Just trying it out belongs to my son , not sure it’s worth the 400 bucks it costs but it is nice.

6 Likes

Couple shots of the veg plants waiting there turn in the tin box .

20 Likes