Shit I just got out of hospital small heart attack

Best Wishes for your recovery bud

1 Like

Hope you recover well :pray:
Relax & consume cannabis.
Eat healthy, sleep alot and walk for exercise :muscle:

1 Like

Rest up brother. Sending you well wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery. Hang in there bud!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this happened. It’s gotta be scary. Wishing you the best, try to take it easy.

1 Like

Been there - done that @anon98660487. Have stints from my first/only brush in the cardiac zone and have total empathy for you. It’s scary as a motherfucker and that’s an understatement.

Only thing that’s made it all tolerable was my cardiologist saying that weed has no impact on it all, aside from making me much more mellow and tolerant (smile). My first cardiologist told be 6-7 years ago that I’d be dead in less than 2 years (the asshole). Then I got through a couple of better docs and now they say ‘you’ve got about 20 years left, don’t sweat it’. Helped a ton to hear that – as I am sure you can relate to.

Stick with it buddy - take your meds, you’ll have lots of years left!

2 Likes

All the best Irish!

I came as close to a HA as possible, my doc said there was just a trickle of blood getting through the blockage of my widowmaker.

This Dr on yt offers this recipe which has given me the best blood profile I’ve ever had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Q9o3APTsQ

Also, QUIT SMOKING!
ANYTHING!
Check out my post here:

2 Likes

All the best to you! Quick recovery!

1 Like

Maybe one of the core issues is the exact diagnosis, you know? My last 3 cardiologists reflected zero concern for the blood gases created by cannabis – but that might be because of the type of heart failure I had.

3 Likes

Any burning organic matter (carbon based) produces CO.

Get well soon man! You are a tough sob huh! I just had a go at the hospital myself. You talking about the contrast dye, yeah that’s uncomfortable! They say it feels like you piss yourself. They lied! Ha ha! Fire balls sounds about right.

Take it easy and listen to your doctors.

1 Like

In the covid check in topic you posted:
"Irishrocker

11h
I was fine after mine sore arm at the injection spot but that was it"

Did you suffer this heart attack before or after the shot?

Heal up mate

Health is wealth

Get well buddy, you don’t wanna be in them hospitals.
Had a potna of mine die in an ambulance last year. So my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Get well soon!

It’s been over a month since I had the shot the last one anyway

2 Likes

The jab has been associated with blood clots.
The J+J shot was withdrawn for awhile but it goes across all of them.
No timelines given.
Anyway, get better soon!

Damn. Sorry to hear this. I feel wrong hitting the like button on things like this. Hope all ends up well and you recover quickly. Keep your head up.

Bro, you have a DAMN fine heart!!! Need more like ya, proud that you’
re here amongst us. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:
I hope you are ok!

I’m a bit tired today,I haven’t slept since this happened

Had a really bad experience in the hospital,I ended up falling and hitting my head twice on the floor,
Ended up having to have 2 ct scans one of my head and one of my heart,
I’ve been speaking to a lawyer this morning about medical malpractice,hospital is fucked

Thanks for all the well wishes,wife forgot to turn the lights off in the tents last night lol
She don’t have a clue they been running 24 hours

Hope the plants don’t freak out and hermie

4 Likes