Shit I just got out of hospital small heart attack

Died twice in the ambulance going to the hospital 4 years ago with my first heart attack,

I have 2 birthdays after that lol august my birth and November the day I was reborn after dying twice

Took me 2 years to get over the first one and I dropped 80lbs looked like a crackhead lol I went back to work a week later

7 Likes

Glad to have you back and posting bro. That’s some scary stuff there. Prayers and vibes sent! Get well and strong soon. peace

Thanks for all the well wishes ,I’m feeling better today just sore neck back and head from hitting the floor twice,

Worst hospital experience of my life,I’m just going to take it easy for a few week,I could hardly walk the dogs today I’m just sore

12 Likes

Glad you are felling better. Heart is no joke. I have been there before too. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Your a better man than I, @anon98660487. I missed work once for two weeks for a broken toe lol! God bless ya lol! I was also born in August by the way. :lion::lion::lion:

1 Like

Damn. Get better man. Vegetarian diet from now on, JK man. Don’t take that the wrong way. I’ll die with a steak in my mouth.

2 Likes

Pure legend-

I’m still on the fish diet, myself…

Saw your married to a Filipina :smiley:

She can help you learn how to eat more

:fish: :tropical_fish: :flags: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :blowfish:

3 Likes

My wife eats the head off the fish lol puts me off eating it eye balls the lot,just have to take it easy for a while

Can’t eat anymore cake or cream buns for a while I live on them lol

3 Likes

I don’t eat meat,I stopped eating meat 20 years,working in slaughter houses puts your off it

I do eat loads of salads,but I eat a shit load of cakes and cream buns look at them sexy beasts,wife said I can’t have any for 2 months joys of living with a nurse,I’d probably be dead if it wasn’t for her,my first heart attack I was going to take
An Uber to the hospital,she made me get the ambulance it’s as well I did as well I wouldn’t be here

9 Likes

When my wife decides to fry up some dried fish, everyone in the area knows what’s going on…

2 Likes

That’s my house as well she buys these smoked fish from a Filipino lady fridge stinks of
Smoked fish lol

6 Likes

Get well soon, Irishrocker!

10 Likes

Get well soon brother take it easy for a bit let the body heal itself

4 Likes

Best wishes - get well soon!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Berniewolfe

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Berniewolfe ! Your first post is to wish some one well, very nice.

4 Likes

Take it easy not just some days but forever, we just have one heart, listen to his warning and take the right steps.

You’re lucky to have that wife, she will be a great help, do the right thing not only for you but for her, wishing for a prompt recovery … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

My wife’s a nurse too. I’m sure she wouldn’t let me take an Uber to the hospital either, lol.

5 Likes

That’s why most women live longer than men lol

10 Likes

Hi @Berniewolfe, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! You’ll see! Enjoy!