Show all those oddities

Awesome! Looks so cool. There’s a lot of intoxicating aromas with the babies, from fruity to a couple that have a slight cheesy smell but think more like a rich cheesecake not a foul or sour cheese. I’m super excited! Will be making some f3s for sure, you have a pack with your name on it if you want it :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yes! I think the woody cheesy stretchier ones are the ones to look for. Colombian leaning with a touch of cheese.

Not much is known about this line. They are unreleased, and were sent as relic freebies. I only got a pack because the seedbank I ordered from came short on something I ordered and they sent this and a snowhigh pack instead of the missing pack.

Not bad :yum:

Oh and I’d be a fool to turn down your offer, let’s see what you can do with em :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pickle stems anyone?

9 Likes

Here’s one from a tester batch I’m running of a recent chem 91 bx x twisted grape cross I just finished.

1st of leaves after the cotyledon leave came out as a whirl of 4 single blades, appears it will essentially top itself.

9 Likes

Cold rainy days and nights, she have about 4 weeks, and got to go for 5-7 weeks scares me, will it last it if this keep up?

Happy growing everyone. :v:

4 Likes

Good luck, I hope she doesn’t get mouldy :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man, me to. Good luck with your grows. :v:

1 Like

A few more pics
Of “the propeller”. Was popped
Just to test germ rates but now I think
She needs to grow

8 Likes

WOW Thet middle leaf looks amazing :star_struck:. Good luck with your grow. :v:

1 Like

A quick update on “the prop” as I’ll call it

Did some LST today to try to keep that prop leaf growing and get more tops.

8 Likes

HULKBERRY :purple_heart: :green_heart:
IMG_20220922_135528

5 Likes

Heres the latest pic of “the prop” into the flower tent to see what it will do. Hopefully it’s a girl.

7 Likes

From a recent grow.

I understand this growth pattern is known as fascination.”

Here’s another example (not mine)

Interesting, but not good quality bud…

7 Likes

I would refer to that growth pattern as “Trimmers Hell”

LOL

1 Like

Stress Killer Auto by RQS. She then turned out normal and fine in just a couple of weeks.

Aren’t those trichomes “quite” early also? :grin:

2 Likes

These are insane! Did you ever try germinating them?

1 Like

This Freakshow seedling came out with lobed cotyledons. This is one I’ve never ever seen even in pictures.

16 Likes

Wow, that’s freaky

1 Like

1j2wsk

1 Like

No @FeloniousMonk , I think I gave them away.:grin::v: