Show your animal

My lil baby girl, Harley, is 1 today :heart:

Edit: my Mrs got some better pics to add :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

She is such a sweetie!! Lucky to have her🍻

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Harley!!! Hope you got some tasty treats :bone: :meat_on_bone: :bacon: :cut_of_meat:

4 Likes

Her brother wasn’t going to be left out

they both got homemade pup cups :grin::grin::grin:

22 Likes

What’s up everybody. A fellow OGer pet owner needs help. They have a pup that needs medical attention. Please see the auction for details.

2 Likes

Ginger and Ripley

19 Likes

26 Likes

With that blanket over his head, he almost looks like a shar-pei! :joy: :rofl: :heart:

2 Likes

She’s A boston. She never shows her teeth, I woke her up and she just starred at me like that for 10 mins. Lol

6 Likes

My molly

28 Likes

22 Likes

dooogy :+1:

2 Likes

Keeping my seat warm. Doing a good job

2 Likes

Bubby. Maltese. I found him about 6 years ago, in my side yard. It was 35f, raining, and he was as wet as a rat in the rain.

Also found Chester, abut 1 year later.

My girl Gypsy. The Tiger Brindle, in the middle. American Pitbull Terrier. Carver/Hemphill blood. 70lbs. 22 inches at shoulder, and 23 inches long. Extremely intelligent, and athletic. Great nose too. She can track, like no other. Intruders, BEWARE.
Baron ( half Dobe/Rott, in left photo. He was a find. Squeakie. 1/2 APBT/Shar Pei. Also found her. Buster. 100% Black German Shepard. Also a find.
MAX, in right hand upper corner, is Gypsies Half Brother. Same mothers, different fathers. Extremely unknown animal aggressive. Hates animals he doesnt know, and has no interest, in meeting others, he doesnt already know.
Bottom Right corner. MOE. Gypsies and Max son. And Buster, in the chair.

21 Likes

Tango.

Rex.

Gunner.

25 Likes

I love Gunner’s doggy smile. Cute puppers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Rocco, my daughter’s 95 pound lab!

22 Likes

As time goes by … :roll_eyes:

32 Likes

I’ve said it before, but I’ll just say it again: That is one beautiful dog you’ve got there! :+1: And the view ain’t too shabby either. :grinning:

5 Likes

Happy furry father’s day to all the animal Pop’s out there.
First time in 10 years I’m not :pensive:
It’s been about a month, and today is tuff.
She loved weed, would lick our fingers clean after a joint, eat up dropped sugar leaves, and watch me intensely, to see what I was up to in the tent.
The smartest dog I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in my life.
Love ya Rain :heart_eyes:

36 Likes