Show your animal

She was gorgeous and your description sounds like she was the perfect gowmie…lucky she was there and thank you for sharing💚

6 Likes

Meet Vixen. Queen of all she surveys. Ridder of rats. She loves dogs and most people who pay her respect and ignores all others.

25 Likes

25 Likes

21 Likes

Went to a buddies camping for a few days and he ran himself ragged. That’s what he does. It’ll take him 3 days to recover. He just doesn’t have an off switch outside.

20 Likes

my dad used to field trial German short hair pointers we had a north American grand champion in the kennel he had to stop competing with her as she would just keep going she wore the pads right off her feet several time.

2 Likes

29 Likes

Yep that’s him. He wore his nails off at the river last time. Sometimes I have to lift him out of the truck when he gets home. So far he hasn’t been able to lay around on any excursions no matter how long we’re out. He has chilled out a little at 5 so maybe one day he’ll be able to lay down and relax when fishing with me.

He’s still chilling but all I have to say is the word go and guaranteed he’ll jump up.

2 Likes

the big black dog of mine is named Boy and the little white and brown Pug mix is my girl. Her name is Leia. They are the closest thing I’ve ever had to children. Both of them are really good pups, I’m very lucky to have them.

26 Likes

I know what it is like to lose a part of the family - so sorry for your loss, she looked wonderful and to love your hobby too - Stay strong my friend :dog:

5 Likes

26 Likes

There is sorrow enough in the natural way
From men and women to fill our day;
And when we are certain of sorrow in store,
Why do we always arrange for more?
Brothers and sisters, I bid you beware
Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.

Buy a pup and your money will buy
Love unflinching that cannot lie–
Perfect passsion and worship fed
By a kick in the ribs or a pat on the head.
Nevertheless it is hardly fair
To risk your heart to a dog to tear.

When the fourteen years which Nature permits
Are closing in asthma, or tumour, or fits,
And the vet’s unspoken prescription runs
To lethal chambers or loaded guns,
Then you will find–it’s your own affair–
But … you’ve given your heart to a dog to tear.

When the body that lived at your single will,
With its whimper of welcome, is stilled (how still!)
When the spirit that answered your every mood
Is gone–wherever it goes–for good,
You will discover how much you care,
And will give your heart to a dog to tear.

We’ve sorrow enough in the natural way,
When it comes to burying Christian clay.
Our loves are not given, but only lent,
At compound interest of cent per cent.
Though it is not always the case, I believe,
That the longer we’ve kept 'em, the more do we grieve:
For, when debts are payable, right or wrong,
A short-term loan is as bad as a long–
So why in–Heaven (before we are there)
Should we give our hearts to a dog to tear?

The Power of the Dog
by
Rudyard Kipling

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing… :pray:

3 Likes

I get compliments on him all the time. He really is a special specimen for the breed. I have no doubt if he had the right trainer he’d definitely be a champion. He’s big too. Over 100 lbs and he’s solid muscle. I haven’t seen many dogs with the muscular build he has. A lot of labs look dainty or most of the English labs look very unhealthy to me.

28 Likes

Much better in the shade … ds-850

23 Likes

The new additions to the funny farm

21 Likes

Exactly this kind of day here

20 Likes

21 Likes

Jackson chillin outside his gate. It was a burn day so he kept me company for awhile.

22 Likes

Here’s our boy Cody. I asked the groomer for a mohawk, they made it a bit too wide and gave him a pompador lol.
This is the face i make when i smoke Haze.

22 Likes