20 Likes

Skunky

23 Likes

The old lady on the right and the pup on the left

26 Likes

My girl

27 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks Nick. When there’s a hole in your heart you just gotta fill it.
So I’d like to introduce you to Mad Max!
He’s a husky x golden retreaver, 9 weeks old and has been a joy to train and teach over the last 2 weeks we’ve had him. He is very smart and not showing the rebellious husky trait :+1:
Knows his name, almost fully potty trained and keeping us on our toes every minute.

We knew it was a bit soon after loosing Rain. But we think she’d approve :green_heart:

29 Likes

Nacho.

IMG_9915

26 Likes

OMIGAWD!
My Mom grew up with a pet skunk… they are adorable little buggars!

4 Likes

You all were a loving family. You bet she’d approve! :heart:

7 Likes

Great move Arriba, someone’s happy hearing the good news … beer3|nullxnull

28 Likes

Good looking Red you got there. Year and a half new to heelers took a little getting used to but wouldn’t change a thing smartest dog ever seen. TONS of energy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Every thing youve heard about them is true. The good and bad lol. The bond they form is unlike any i have ever seen in any of my pups.

3 Likes

He looks adorable and looks like he has settled in beautifully with his new pack - thanks for sharing the pictures - welcome to OG Mad Max!!!

2 Likes

Definitely think that Rain would approve :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh Mad Max!! What a torch-bearer, soon your heart will be full with both your memories of Rain and the excitement of the baby​:green_heart:. Stoked for your baby, take great care of him and continued good health :dog:

3 Likes

Turned 6 last week. Still has the energy of a puppy!

26 Likes

This is Candy (Springer 14 years old) and Teddy (mutt 3 Years old) - Candy loves to fetch a ball and is the boss of the house, Teddy is like a pony and scared of his own shadow, likes to chase squirrels (not sure what he would do if one turned around and stood up to him - probably run away).

Love them both - they are my sanity :dog: :dog: :green_heart: :green_heart:

22 Likes