SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Thinking of pollinating some LSD with that shiskaberry pollen. If I get a female. :grin:

5 Likes

Oh ya… LSD x Shishka could be a real winner!!
I was pondering that as well with the LSD fems that came in the fall box but I won’t get to those for a few months yet.
While I have been growing these seeds that @PineTarBastard sent me for this seed increase, I have also been popping batches of my 2017 cross of 98 shishkaberry x shishkaberry 3f2. The male came from the same release as these plants from the seed increase… same drop even. I think I have kept 7 females from the A, B and C , seed pops and still have 8 young plants to sex from the 'D" group which should show any time now.
I am going to take the nicest one and dust her up with @DougDawson 's Blue Kush f1 pollen… I’m pretty excited about that :smiley:

15 Likes

Ya, Blue Shiska sounds like a winner…as does an LSD cross.

6 Likes

I wonder if my lsd seeds are fem. I got them from someone who got them from overgrow. He is no longer here .

3 Likes

mine came in a small clear plastic seed vial. the tapered kind with the pop top.
I’m not sure who made them but they came from @DougDawson in the fall 2022 box.
It wasn’t a seed run I signed up for… they were very welcome surprises from a list he forwarded before he sent me the box.

6 Likes

The ones in plastic vials from the box should be @Tappy LSD fems. I sent out some regs in paper wrappers or flips too.

4 Likes

Actually they were these. Jpiper dropped me some off last time I saw him.

BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry Microgrow

They were from @DougDawson I believe.

3 Likes

Yeah those are from me, I sent a bunch of them to Doug too.

3 Likes

Awesome well I have two growing.

11 Likes

I’m outta likes for an hour fellas LOL
:rofl:

7 Likes

As I ponder what to do with the pollen I put away I was over in @GREANDAL 's Friesland thread and an idea came to me.
I have a really good stash of Friesland , 2 lots from different years of reproduction. These were gifted to me by Troutman over on icmag. Solid dude and we have been online friends since shortly after I joined the online community in 2015. Where I live I am at about 52North/3000feet elevation so for true outdoor strains that will properly finish here there aren’t many choices… lemon hashplant, landcruiser and teacup were the cash crop outdoor strains in my region for many years. Legalization killed that grow community though and those clones are difficult to source now… at least for me. I don’t like those plants anyways LOL
Now Troutman and I figure the Friesland should finish here and I have mulled around the prospects of using it as a tool to try and acclimate some new crosses to my growing climate. Would be interesting to cross a friesland with shishkaberry to see what happens. These projects take forever to see the results so if I do it, it may take a couple or more years of outdoor growing to arrive at a desired result.

15 Likes

If you still talk to troutman tell him I said “hey” and hope that crazy fucker is doing well. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is why Friesland appeals to me. It is known to be good in its own right but I hope to use it as a tool too. I should find some shiskaberry huh? LOL

5 Likes

I always blow my like wad on Sunday mornings. :rofl:

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 Got letter from the customs today that they confiscated the letter because it was narcotics :thinking: Pollen is not illegal in Sweden so idk. Never happened to me tbh. Feels like the cops are totally corrupt…
Now you know why I took so long, I’m sorry :pensive:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

@LonelyOC Damn that’s shitty! Sorry to hear that dude…

1 Like

They probably saw the little folded paper of white dust and went “nope!”

5 Likes

Yeah probably :thinking:

Pz :v:t2:

well that’s depressing.
So they open birthday cards over there?
I can try and resend it but will need your details again.

so I think these are the OG’s still waiting ?
@Cartwright
@RoryBorealis
@ix3u
@ABushOfKush
@MonasticDank
@catapult
@Rhino_buddy
@alwaysnoob

12 Likes

Wrong kind of magic dust! :sparkles:

1 Like