SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

That is very true. And would be a really awesome cross haha

Please make that happen :raised_hands:

1 Like

Wait so you are saying it only takes 30 mins for the stigmas to absorb the pollen and you can spray them after that short amount of time? I usually wait at least a day, but that method would be an awesome game changer for me and less stray pollen

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s what I’ve always heard and read. Maybe somebody can verify that. I normally do most of my seed making outdoor.

I try to only have one male on the lot in case anything else gets stray pollen (which I always sort of hope for in small #'s). I keep the male inside on a back porch so it doesn’t pollinate the whole state. And usually once I’m sure I got what I needed I trash the male so it can’t do later damage.

A lot of times I never purposely put the two together. Just walking by the male will transfer a good bit of pollen.

7 Likes

Yes, this is true! The stigma will instantly absorb pollen when it’s hit.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

@Cartwright , @Smooth , @kushking902 , @Rhai88 , @Kavman , @patsnumone , @duo , @joheimgrohen , @Longtooth , @LonelyOC , @Kronnkk , @Jinglepot , @THCeed , @CanuckistanPete , @HappyTrees23s , @killabud , @LegsMahoney , @GREANDAL , @Gman , @RoryBorealis , @HeadyBearAdventures , @jessethestoner , @alwaysnoob , @FieldEffect

okay, everyone who made the list… I will be reaching out to you over the coming week to get your info. I’ll drop a few letters a day over the next week .

If I can make up a few more packs I will let everyone know but for now I’ll get everyone on the list looked after ASAP.
cheers :smiley:

37 Likes

Much love @SHSC-1 honored to be the custodian of some of these beans!

5 Likes

Thanks much friend! Peace :v:

5 Likes

Much appreciated! The generosity around here is something to behold. Thank you very much @SHSC-1

4 Likes

Awesome…thanks @SHSC-1

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been reading threads about pollen storage and usage. I am going to be cooking some beans this summer…the best kind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

yes

8 Likes

Thanks, Bud. That’s pretty sweet.

3 Likes

Outstanding. Thank you @SHSC-1

3 Likes

Sweet !! Thank you so much :raised_hands:

If you want I can send some kind of Postage for you. Just let me know when you pm me.

3 Likes

So it should take about 20-30 mins for GERMINATION after you dust a girl, but it takes up to 2 day for the FERTILIZATION

So I am thinking it is okay to spray them down after only 30 mins or so.

But it doesn’t hurt to dust more then once and or wait a little longer.

This is from Robert Clarkes book “Marijuana Botany” pg.17
It also says the same time frame for germination on pg.8

Sorry for the blur in the pic, my phone lens is a bit messed up I guess.

7 Likes

Here this one looks a bit better haha

16 Likes

Much appreciated brother…
Thank you so much :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thank you, sound like a good plan :pray:t2:

Happy easter to everyone :hatching_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1, looks like I only have one female of the Coastal Blueberry bur she sure is pretty. The two males are beautiful, too, but I’m gonna chop them I guess. It’s always hard for me to kill males, lol. I have too much other stuff going that I need to concentrate on. Maybe in summer I can get a male to grow out. :v:

5 Likes

Hope ya have a Happy Easter @SHSC-1

12 Likes

Thanks @SHSC-1 looking forward to it.

4 Likes