SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

It would have filled faster if we did a general call out but I kinda like how this worked out and it’s good to see most of the folks who followed along were able to get on the wiki.

There are some messages I haven’t answered yet but I will get to them later today.
have a great weekend everyone :wink:

edit to add… one spot left on the wiki , post #831

23 Likes

well that was quick hehehe

Wiki is now full.

If everyone who did not put thier flag beside thier handle can you please edit the wiki before I close it.
Thanx everyone !!!
I’ll get in touch with @PineTarBastard and we will sort out the list and get these beans on the way :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I might be able to save you some shipping cost @SHSC-1
I’m in the lower mainland :wink:

5 Likes

Flagged up and ready to go! Much love senor Strawberry!

4 Likes

no worries I have lots of stamps and a couple members have offered to pitch in on costs.

11 Likes

Fraser Valley Blueberry/Atomic Blueberry update

31 Likes

Sorry guys, i forgot to release an opportunity … too focused on the pollen and in scandinavia ^^
Jump on the 45 slot, right now !!!

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: great work!!! Atomic beans are solid :call_me_hand:t3:can’t wait to see finished product!!!

right on man… those Coastal Blueberry beans are getting around and sure seem to be impressing those that have been growing them.

Now for the Shishka updates.
Wiki will be closing shortly and I’l contact anyone who’s flag is missing and add it in.
I’ll start contacting the Canadian and International members for thier details over the coming week.
All :us: members will be contacted by @PineTarBastard whenever he is ready to go.

To those of you who have messaged me about pitching in to help with supplies and postage… this is greatly appreciated!! I will reach out and answer the messages I have later this evening.

24 Likes

Spot #45 is open so if anyone can think of a regular contributing member who might like to be on this list… DM them a tag to the wiki on post #831

Lets get this wrapped up !!!
Anyone who missed adding thier country’s flag , please edit the wiki or message me and I will take care of it :wink:

12 Likes

@Foreigner ?

post 830 is the wiki if u want the last spot

5 Likes

Cool man thanks a lot.

9 Likes

I will start to believe in the string’s theory now ^^ Not the Brazilian one.

3 Likes

congrats on success of the work!

hopefully down the road I’ll get an opportunity to experiment ☆

4 Likes

i got ya brother. Once the wiki list is fulfilled I slide you some beans :wink:

8 Likes

messing around with some cross🤪 some
blue kush and cookie crack with forbidden fruit daddy terpz are off the charts,:exploding_head: tangie smelling from first true leaf rub on seedling, came from bag seed beautiful deep purple awesome high
Smell was tangi plums.

23 Likes

Looking frosty in there! Beautiful job!

3 Likes

Sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
HAD A real crappy monDAY!!!
Thanks !!!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha

3 Likes

hey there Shishkaberry lovers :wink:
Been a busy week here in the strawberry patch. Greenhouse is needing constant care as the plants hit day 10 of the light dep schedule… lots of work LOL

I still need country flags from
@Smooth , @killabud , @GMan and @repins12

if you guys could let me know your country either by editting the wiki or just posting it and I’ll add it for you.
Once that is done the list is complete and @PineTarBastard and I will start contacting everyone on the list in manageable groups.

Cheers everyone :wink:

38 Likes