SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

USA :us: Sorry, I thought that I had put it there.
:v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

Thanx @repins12 and no worries :wink:

I have now closed the wiki and all we gotta do now is send these beans out so you all can get them growing :wink:
Canadian and International , I’ll be contacting you in groups starting this weekend
USA , please wait to be contacted by @PineTarBastard

cheers everyone!!

27 Likes

The energy and time you put into giving away seeds and pollen is amazing. You’re making some serious contributions to the karma bank. Ch-ching!!!

20 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

I’m expecting seed pucks to arrive this weekend and I’ll be reaching out to folks beginning this weekend. It’s still triple digits where i live, so I will be giving people the option of sending out seeds now, or waiting until it’s cooler.(Sept-Oct).

27 Likes

yup the heat is doing a number on all of us in the shipping department, especially with snips/cuts. had some recently show up in good shape and other just shit and un fixable.

go away heat …

16 Likes

5:45 am here and it’s only 3 degrees C outside… global warming… my ass!

17 Likes

Lol…wow, that’s not what’s going on here!

6 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks again @SHSC-1 killer run, generous effort, lots of love, everything the OG community is about. :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

It’s a cool 33C here right now, at 7:15 a.m. :cold_face:

6 Likes

@PineTarBastard you too on the karma bank.

4 Likes

Good thinking. Put me on the later list. These beans are too precious for me and I would rather be safe than sorry.

3 Likes

I will do a grow journal of these seeds after I do Blueberry Diesel and Coastal Blueberry. So it will be middle to late next year.

My Current Grow.

6 Likes

ya we are 3000ft elevation here so it’s mountain weather. Down at Bridge lake where friends of ours live it was -1C yesterday at 5am.
Not a cloud in the sky to be seen this morning and it’s 9:20 am and already warmed to 18C in just a couple hours…

12 Likes

Pollen has been used! Took it out of the fridge yesterday to open up and apply today. Used a cotton swab rolled in the good stuff.

AKBB 907 Blue Genes: This girl is early flowering, obviously, and already stinking of blueberry. Stoked :cowboy_hat_face:

FDM Indiana Bubblegum BX2: She’s ready for some pollen too, may as well get two birds stoned at once :sunglasses:

Crossing my fingers for some preggo ladies. This is my first pollination attempt. The BGA bag is reversed Bubblegum Auto pollen I tried to do myself. I’m skeptical my pollen will be viable. I think the Shiskaberry pollen is gonna work.

Thanks again!

P.S. How long before I’d see pistils start to darken if this was successful?

23 Likes

Overnight you can see the first signs (with this one specifically).
But strictly, it take only 4 hours for a pistil to be fully activated (from the extremity to the ovary) when the tubes of pollen are at work.

10 Likes

I think I already see the tips of the pistils darkening. The other flowers aren’t doing that, they’re all pure white.

Tomorrow will tell :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for the info!

9 Likes

ya browning tips is a good sign after dusting them… generally means that girl is knocked up!!!
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

@SHSC-1 I accidentally pollenated Godfather OG with your Shishkaberry short pheno pollen. Ment to pollenate the fat bastard which I will do also. Hope it turns out to be a good mistake. :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

16 Likes

godberry og ? you know thats gonna be a killer lol

6 Likes