SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Excited about these,appreciate it!!

shish.PNG

13 Likes

Cool! I was getting worried.

4 Likes

Should be hitting the mail box soon looking forward to getting my hands on these.

7 Likes

me too! i really don’t trust my local post office :roll_eyes:

Thanks again! You and @SHSC-1

6 Likes

I had nothing to do with the repro but looking forward to seeing what they turned out like. If I’m not mistaken he has a pack of the shiskaberry I kept for years through another member that reproduced them a couple years back.

8 Likes

oops! did i quote you by mistake? i meant @PineTarBastard

But,thanks for being here too! you’re all pretty cool! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Canadian and International started going out last week so shouldn’t be too long.
Gonna answer a bunch of messages tonight and then I’ll reach out to the next group by the weekend.
I’m using coin flips and washers so nothing fancy coming from me. hehehe

26 Likes

hmmm forgot to mention, I used the shishka pollen and knocked up Grape Pie and one of the LUI x G13 that has really cool wide stubby leaves and is growing like a column with it;s branches swept straight up and tight to the frame. She has a reel nice stink to her as well
Might do one more pollination but haven’ decided yet.

17 Likes

Those sound pretty interesting! Can’t wait to see them!

2 Likes

I’d be game for a few . Thanks

5 Likes

Received some beautiful seeds today @SHSC-1.

Thank-you very much :partying_face:

27 Likes

Received my shiskaberry seeds!! Thank you @SHSC-1

6 Likes

awesome!! good to see they are starting to arrive. I’ll be reaching out to the next group after the weekend. Got some company here and I have all my stuff put away so it doesn’t look like a seed processing facitlity over here haha :rofl:

15 Likes

Why would it look like a seed processing facility?
:grin:

1 Like

I’ve been packaging up Coastal Blueberry packs for a good sized order at the same time I have all the seed run stuff out. We live in a small house so the kitchen table is my work station when I am doing seed packaging/sorting. Drives the wife nuts sometimes but it’s just tiny house syndrome. :rofl:
When guests come over though I have to make it all vanish so we can use the table

15 Likes

here is mine brother, but right now its so fing hot things have been put on hold.

the boxes in the background were the orders i was working on at that time.

peace …

20 Likes

A nice surprise in the mail today, thanks @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard , very cool!

35 Likes

Very cool indeed.

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 thank you very much. What a surprise in the mail today! @PineTarBastard thanks for sending all of these out.

9 Likes

Mkay… canadians and international I’ve gotten about 1/2 way thru my list so I’ll start sending out messages to the next 10 people in line :wink:

you are very welcome !! :wink:

19 Likes