Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

Lol.

Look at this thread, you’re fine @BeTheLight ! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I think that was a rather smart move😁. In my opinion they are easier to grow and definitely cheaper to grow than hybrids. She’s starting to make flowers, So she shouldn’t be growing in height more than another couple of weeks…as those side branches continue to lengthen. Looking good!

5 Likes

So I made I Thread a little while back and @darkillusion Wanted in , the only issue is I have only a couple of seeds , so whoever I send them too will be the one able to help the preservation !

3 Likes

Thank you @Upstate <3

1 Like

I will say though, shes known to get tallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

This a new daft punk song?

4 Likes

Excellent terps in the Siberian. Curious how she smells in a few weeks. Make sure to tag me and let me know. Nice work. Looking like a seasoned grower.

1 Like

Daft punk fucks

1 Like

You gonna make me cry man, Surprisingly no smell yet , I’ll make an update to the grow journal soon.

I definitely want to get the few beans I have out to some OGers here so we can preserve her.

The goal for this plant is too hit her with @DougDawson Blue Moon Rocks Pollen :slight_smile:

I hope it gets here in time

5 Likes

She’ll be a stinker before too much longer.

2 Likes

Good ole Sideways Cindy. She was fun, still have her as my desktop pic heh.

1 Like

You might want to consider putting all your questions and updates in a single topic instead of creating multiple topics for every question you have regarding this one seedling.

5 Likes

Good point !! my bad y’all

2 Likes

That’s a soft flag, I like your style… beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

They’ve got style for sure , I only made multiple topics because I wasnt sure if updating the thread would get the new questions viewed :stuck_out_tongue:

Silly me, just high thoughts that weren’t the brightest

2 Likes

I think all the growth traits you’ve been asking about are pretty much typical behavior for these genetics. The willowy growth, branching that stays close to the central stem, single blade leaves, and even the leaning are all ruderalis traits that can still be seen in heavily worked auto genetics.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input, I couldn’t find too much online about how she behaves, I’m glad overgrow exists for these burning questions of mine. I’ve kept her on a 24/0 schedule ever since she started flowering. It still blows my mind This ruderalis flowered on the 4th ish node . I absolutely adore these genetics , Im going to send beans too @blowdout2269 to help me preserve This Strain, and the plan for this girl is to introduce Blue Moon Rocks into it, that is if the pollen I won from doug reaches my place in time.

I’ll call the new strain Tunguska Blues <3 hopefully introducing autoflower traits into Dougs work

Thanks again for merging all the topics bro, Wont happen again !

4 Likes

sounds like an interesting project as a gen 1 autoflower. The general school of thought is that it takes several generations to truly stabilize the autoflowering trait. I haven’t done autoflower breeding, but in general the predicted outcome for a cross like this is a mix of “fast” hybrid phenos that may be photoperiod dependent with ruderalis traits and a much quicker flowering cycle, and a ratio of hybrid phenos with the autoflowering characteristics of the ruderalis.

It will be an interesting experiment. good luck with your project, it sounds like people have been happy with the results they have gotten using doug’s blue moon rocks pollen. pollen viability should be good.

3 Likes

10 Likes

You can tie a little string around it and hook/attach it to the side of the pot. Just dont go too thin on the string, or too tight so it doesnt cut into the plant. Or a more natural way, but may not help enough, is to position the light more toward the opposite side its leaning so it grows towards the light and may straighten itself up.

1 Like