Sick seedling

So today marks week three and there all doing good standing straight up I’m going to add a little more soil to help the plants stiffen up

2 Likes

Are you teaching them base jumping, I don’t see parachutes :joy:

7 Likes

Haha that’s exactly what I thought the moment I saw that ,a sudden gust would knock those babies over! … it’s not a strain called” suicide “
By any chance is it ? Lol

2 Likes

They look the same from you last pictures except they aren’t leaning anymore…good luck

1 Like

I mean I agree with you but seedlings with first set for 3 weeks…something isnt right

Could be something is not right with the seeds. I would say it is more in the genetics. I have 8 week old plants that are 7 inches tall. One is a 3 inch cola on top. I have some 8 week old plants that you may think maybe 4 weeks old they are short and thin. Some bag of seeds some are 3 feet and still growing.

1 Like

Oh okay yeah then I agree it probably is the genetics in that respect. I mean I’ve only done one grow of my own but I’ve been around and worked in plenty big operations and these seedlings have me dumbfounded. I’ve even asked a couple of my buddies and they are like damn…3 weeks you say lol

And I hope you didn’t take that as me saying you were wrong by any means. I just feel they should be further along for their age

Absolutely no worries. Never took it that way. We all want to see each other succeed. I was just saying I have some strange things happening with my grow. Depending on where the seeds came from, how old they are and how they were stored. Lots of mitigating factors which we do not always have control of. However, depending on what @Theregular_kid is feeding them, you could also be correct.

3 Likes