Sick seedling

it is a weed you have to work at killing them

people tend to love them to death :wink:

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

Once dry water it according to the size of the plant, not the pot. Better if you’ve got a spray and humidify the soil around in circle so the roots will expand to reach it … :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I came home from work and this is what it looks like i touched the soil with my thumb and it completely dry even down the bottom of the pot is dry so I don’t know if I should wait another day or

Give it a little water

1 Like

Ok I will spray around the very out side of the soil so they can reach out and grab the water to help rebuild them

2 Likes

if it is dry water is good :slight_smile:

seedlings like to be moist but not water logged as they do not have the root system

or the leaves to use all that water

so your roots die from lack of oxygen (drowned)

it takes a bit to get it right but you will

you in the states? I would happy to send you more beans to kill

I have more than I can kill myself :wink:

you will get it my friend don not give up

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Do NOT be afraid of ANY information advanced by @dequilo!!! Offers NOTHING but the most reliable of wisdom. TRUST!!!

8 Likes

I don’t know, I was told to watch out for him just the other day :joy:

3 Likes

that my friend is stellar advice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe use an plastic bottle. And increase the humidity of the plant?

I also like to place aluminum foil on the side to increase the heat/light. Considering it looks like a windowsill grow atm.

1 Like

Yea I’m in the states mass to be exact it’s legal here to grow than other lord I’m not giving up I got some more seeds and trying again

1 Like

Hey everyone so quick update my other seedling died I still don’t know why because as stated before it was doing fine up until my dog ate the leaf of it but that’s not why I’m here I got 3 more seedlings starting to grow I just wanna say thanks for all the help so far and at what week do you guys usually move them from the plastic cup and put them in a pot

3 Likes

I go by height and size rather than time, usually around 5 - 6 inches tall or when they need watering every day, I am lazy :wink:

3 Likes

I agree with @Shadey. I have one plant that is 4 weeks old and still in a solo cup. he just made 5 inches. I have other seeds that were germinated at the same time, same strain, that are 17 inches. As a new grower, like I am, patience is the toughest thing. Let the plant tell you what it needs, just look for the signs, or put pictures up here you will get lots of good help. Just my honest opinion.

Good luck this time around.

6 Likes

Thanks and I definitely going to keep posting pics with questions I’m still new to this my self so any help Is appreciated

3 Likes

You will learn better with your own experience as I did. If you commit some errors and see the results you won’t repeat them in your next batch. That way, little by little, you will find out what’s good and bad for your plants angeldevil|nullxnull and you will improve your own technique for further growing … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks so I’m two weeks into this current grow the plants are doing awesome I just switched from only blue light to blue red mixed for 18 hours a day I brought my room temp up to 70 degrees and the humidity is 60 percent from the reader I had but I don’t think it was accurate so I’m going to get a different one

1 Like

They are stretching a bit, you could lower your light a couple of inches. You could also gently add another half inch of soil to your cups, it will help support the stems and they will root higher up.

4 Likes

What @Shadey said. All is not lost. When you transplant, bury the stem so just the top two inches or so are above the soil level. The stem you are seeing now will grow roots. Consider yourself lucky the cups are providing support for them to lean on :pray:

3 Likes

Dang man seems like they should be further along in two weeks. I mean I know you’re running soil and I’m hydro but here’s where I’m at in two weeks. Two weeks from seed

2 Likes

Each strain is different and each plant is different. I have 21 plants of the same strain. Other then some soil experiments in the beginning, all have been getting the same thing. Some showed their sex before 4 weeks, others have not as they approach week 7. Some are 18" tall, other are 6". The best thing I have found being a new grower is we do not have the skill or knowledge of some of the others. Everyone grows different and gets different results.

There are tons of good people on here to help you along they way. Relax, have fun and enjoy the grow. Regardless of the yield, smoking your own weed will be worth it.

4 Likes