Silver Pearl (Sensi Seeds)

I had a vape session with eagle bill in the dam with a silver pearl x
Many many years ago lol

5 Likes

Great job on your grow excellent work!

1 Like

I confirm for the 2023 millesime, actually revisiting their catalog (no intermediate). To be honest, some new variations are welcome. The Big Bud was never as strong that the 2023 by example, in staying terpy like she was ^^

They wake up a bit late, selling on their past performances and hype. The 2023 AK47 is just a pure insult, they sell it in Beta version now. “To be cleaned and finished”.

So much whales to save from greed and laziness now, Silver Pearl included.

6 Likes

I’ll be settling down for the show

5 Likes

Just going off the stem rub smell

Silver pearl #1 - Early Pearl type pheno
Silver pearl #2 - NL#5×Skunk#1 pheno
Silver pearl #3 - Early Skunk pheno
Silver pearl #4 - Early Pearl type pheno

The leaf morphology kind of matches my Bro science findings. :laughing: I have to say this does not mean that the flower formation, smell, tastes, etc… will be exactly as said pheno type.

22 Likes

@rocket

That’s what the dronkers claim, but nothing they heve is anything close to Thier catalog description.

They’re bulk buying white label seeds just like Barney’s, greenhouse, rqs, etc.

And im no Sensi hater. I literally have Thier smoking lady as a quarter sleeve on my upper arm. Its just im highly disappointed and saddened.

I used to hold them in extremely high regard and exclusively grew Thier shit.

Turn’s out Even back then ut was going on, but i had to have gotten lucky with 2000-2001 purchases that were old stock from attitude and OSB

1 Like

That’s the most creative cannabis backstory I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

is barney’s really selling bulk white label seeds? The last 3-4 strains grown i haven’t had the slightest feeling of white label stuff. they were all pretty stable and had what was claimed. rqs on the other hand defintily has lack of everything i searched for and what was described…

3 Likes

Making lots of seed dosnt take up much room , do they really need to out source

Is the white label eu breeders thing a rumour or fact ?
Some breeders are better than others and sometimes phenos can be all over the place

But surely if you’ve built a rep over the years ( 15-20+ ) you wouldn’t spoil that now

3 Likes

Like a marketing ploy sent via Chinese whispers to discredit eu seeds ( smart business )

If there was money to be made doing it this way it would be happening all over world not just a eu thing

Did this talk start when usa went legal or soon after ?

Just shootin the breeze , pondering while I smoke one

: )

1 Like

Hate to throw up links to Riot in your thread @Rocket :joy: but he has a couples video of at least one dude that’s been making a bunch of white label beans for the EU banks. I can’t remember the details exactly.

4 Likes

I also remember older forum posts about canadian growers making seeds for dutch seedbanks, as long as they got to keep a fair share of the seed.

I think contracting out seed making is way older than we think

5 Likes

And it’s / was not just an eu thing I bet

Now that it’s legal most places I doubt it’s as wildly common

1 Like

So apparently we have four major bulk seed producer in Spain, a Lab guy who did testing on their bulk seeds regarding HPLV spoke specifically of four.

I don’t think I have to tell you the HPLV results.

Regarding Barney’s I heard that they contract people to produce „their“ genetics, however „their“ genetics already are a bunch of renames and stuff with mystery background.

Their Kush Mints, G13 Haze and Acapulco Gold are the most obvious.

3 Likes

You speaking of myfloradna lab?

1 Like

All I can say that all the phenos were good, some better as the others. I mad a cross of the lemon orange with a bubba and haven’t found anything bad in the offspring beside the bubba watering down the terps.

My growmie is growing lots of seed banks like barney’s and we share everything. I haven’t come across any sick plants or offspring so far :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nope, it’s a German / Austrian lab.

I like to say that every seed can give a great plant, however if your looking for specific traits you can shift the odds your way by buy buying from reputable breeders who show their work.

2 Likes

I spoke with myflora about hpld in Spain , short answer was they got it from dirty seed out of California

1 Like

Its a little early to tell the phenotypes right? They won’t really express much smell until their teens and their leaf morphology can really change as they develop.

Can you post any links you know of to other verified silver pearl grows? There are so few out there