Silver Pearl (Sensi Seeds)

All bulk seeds were infected.

Oh btw you guys know the transmission rate when a parent is infected? 58 % - 75 %, Yikes.

Enough Off Topic from me.

Much higher than I have heard. Can you link to the info?

1 Like

Sure can do wait a minute

1 Like

„HLVd was also highly transmissible through hemp seeds at rates of 58 to 80%.“

They published the study regarding seed infection and then pulled it, at least that was what I was told by the Lab guy, he also said it was a really solid study.

There also is a difference between male and female regarding percentages.

3 Likes

Thank you. :pray:

1 Like

I could go on and tell you why the 8% they found in the hop study are bonkers and totally and utterly wrong.

But it’s enough off topic, hit me up via dm if you wanna know more :smiley:

Dense reading so far

9 Likes

@jessethestoner

Green House Seeds - Diamond Girl aka Silver Pearl

5 Likes

Here’s an interesting find

16 Likes

Thanks for all the links rocket

4 Likes

Silver pearl from 2303?!

Well no choice, now you have to make a co-op run :laughing:

6 Likes

Sensi makes a comeback in 2303 he’s bringing back future weed! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I have a buddy on here who also thought the same. :smirk::wink: Some things aren’t worth teaching everyone.:grin:

Silver pearl #2

12 Likes

I am hear to learn.

3 Likes

Some lines are easier to tell than others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That sure looks familiar tho :wink: :heart_eyes: :pray:

2 Likes

Agree.

I always start my selection and culling at this age. Often I have either done heavy research of the line or have grown them, or their parents before.

Some might call me a fool, that I might throw away a keeper. But I sow plants with a set goal and if I don’t find anything that furfil that goal, they are out
 I’m not interested in random pheno hunting, I’m interested to materialise my idea or smoke something that fulfil the idea of what I want to have.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

Neat point of view @LonelyOC. That makes sense especially if you have prior knowledge of the family tree. Any tips for going into something new you haven’t seen up close or in pictures?

3 Likes

In that case I have to grow them and smoke them. Usually, if it’s not in my taste. I give the buds to a friend.

So, let’s say I’m looking for a kick ass blueberry that is leaning towards sativa. First off, why bother with the obvious BLD, they are culled first and through the plants life I cull for what I’m not looking for, no matter the stage. Not having a distinct blueberry terp, weak roots or less vigorous individuals.

My main thing I cull for is root growth the week before I switch to flower. Killing everything that have been falling behind the average. I learned this from an old school botany teacher that had many years of experience with breeding plants before DNA tech. He preached “Starka rötter ger starka grödor, starka grödor har starka rötter.”, translated to English, “Strong roots give strong plant, strong plants have strong roots.” Every single time we would show him specimens that we liked, his first question where always “How’s the roots?”. If you haven’t checked the roots and compared it to the archives of being exceptional and of the correct root phenotype, he wouldn’t give you more time to discuss with him. I can tell you, pretty much all the students hated him, but I loved to learn from him. His approach to biology was fascinating and I couldn’t let the opportunity slide because he was a bit abrasive to some.

Only exception I can think of is my cross Erdawg(Erdpurt x C4DDD), that produced so pinesole terpy buds dried that I felt physically nauseous from the stench. Couldn’t even have them sit in a masor jar in the same room as me because I started to smell it. Did a test and later a smoke report, the rest I gave away. I did continue to use this plant in breeding, mainly because I made the cross myself and I never had such pinesole terps before.

Pz :v:t2:

17 Likes

Excellent response thank you. I appreciate the wisdom shared.

3 Likes