Silver Pearl (Sensi Seeds)

Early Pearl was never an F1 line, nor did the original parents used to make it existed after it was made. It’s almost impossible to drop the ball on that line when it’s reproduced through open pollenation.

I mean, sensi couldn’t have lost the parents to EP because they never had them, nor did Nevil.

6 Likes

I traded DEF seeds for some of his NL5 F5 and F6 because it appeared that he had been working with them for a while. So you think those originated from Nevil’s NL5 BX8 via Melvanetics?

2 Likes

Sensi Seeds Early Pearl

Mrnice Early Queen

12 Likes

Sorry, I don’t really know man. It just says SSDD bx1 on the package and I remember that I bought em solely because of you as the breeder.

@WVMountainGhost tbh I haven’t tried any sensi seeds for ages. I stopped buying them because of horrible germ rates. But as you said, you don’t see a lot of people running any of their gear now a days. Only person I know have been running their gear is @Fuel and as I understand it, it was herm heaven.

@Rocket From nevilles description of the positive traits of EP that @HolyAngel posted above. It doesn’t seem to be traits that easily get lost. I’m just spit balling here, but I think you’re on to something :+1:t2:

Edit, the EP from sensi and EQ from nice does look very much alike.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Score! I have a pack each of his F6 and F7 :yum:
And yes I do think so indeed! I’m hoping to pop the F6 here this September along with a few other things…

Well if that’s what it says then that’s what it should be, just… interesting :thinking:

I had a pack of the Early Pearl IBL from Santero that I gave to a local buddy to repro outdoors this year but haven’t spoken to him in some months now. Need to see how those are doing.

7 Likes

@HolyAngel Oh, you had me worried there for a moment :sweat_smile:

Early Pearl from Mr @santero you say! That sound very interesting indeed :pray:t2:

3 Likes

The NL5 pheno. It smells just like my old 89NL5, P7 cut.

18 Likes

@Rocket Do you know if this would this be the same 89 NL5 clone that green bodhi did bx work on by any chance?

2 Likes

No. Green Bodhi’s plants came from seed given to him by Sinbud(?).

Take it from someone who has grown a lot of 89NL5. His shit is not pure 89NL5. There’s clear signs of hybridization, whether on purpose or accidental, through cross conatimation, it’s not the same.

6 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up. Now I dont have to buy them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do you think it has some kind of red traits? On steam or leave steam?

On Icmag there was a user who was friends with one of Sensi’s seed growers. That seed grower was allegedly growing the plants for their Maple leaf indica. So there is a bit of proof that they are outsourcing their work but I can’t remember if it was in Spain or anywhere.

1 Like

17 Likes

I’m pretty sure Early “Queen” is Early Pearl®.

15 Likes

Here’s a few pics of GHS Lost Pearl (Silver Pearl)
6475734_grow-journal-by-juicer30green-house-seedslost-pearl_m 6473079_grow-journal-by-juicer30green-house-seedslost-pearl_m

24 Likes

Good lord those look amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Silver Pearl #3 @ D9OF

20 Likes

13 Likes

8eaed9810a5930334f2e76c9b35175c85db857c1ecc7c6c034549f296beda626_1

7 Likes

Balls are all in the lower sections, which tells me it’s most likely extreme stress induced herming. Guilty :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

7 Likes