Slick1's kick in the ass grow

Sounds like you need a small A/C unit.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yeah looks like I might just have to bite the bullet on one. Maybe I’ll “rent” one from Walmart for a month until the central air is on :laughing:

4 Likes

I went through all manner of modifications to the room last year (adding extra cold air returns, insulating the window, AC Infinity, etc).

In spring, fall & winter I’ve got the floor vent totally blocked. Then wide open for the summer :crazy_face:. (now the temps. just cope :crossed_fingers:)
Looking back, there were easier ways… :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I actually just came in here to see how long it had been since I said something like “bondage in about a week”. Yeah I had enough growth already that I had to move the stakes already :open_mouth:

Also cut the first two nodes off the Orange Grove yesterday so I can top later today or tomorrow and caught myself before I trimmed too high. I forgot about that busted wing she started out with and almost cut the third instead of the second cause I didn’t even see it at first. She’s still lagging and I’d like to see her thicken up but the nodes are tight together and she’s squat enough that training should be real easy.

2 Likes

Nice, appreciate the updates, can’t wait to see more more bondage!! :laughing:

Hope the temps can hold while it warms up outside, until you turn the A/C on. Did that cut straighten itself out yet? If not don’t worry it will after it roots for sure, happens to me sometimes.

Looks like they took well to your abuse, ummm I mean “training” lol. No wait, I think abuse sounds better!! :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The cut has straightened out some but the leaves are pretty shriveled and unhappy looking so I don’t know if she’ll pull through or not. No big deal if not.

The CT and the OGxNL took everything in stride so far. They’re sitting there looking at me like “that all you got?!” :laughing:

5 Likes

They’re dense enough you can’t even really see the minor training going on. Might have to defoliate a little.

The little Orange Grove in the back is just in it’s own little world. She’s growing at an angle despite being centered under the light. Definitely has some growing before I can train anything but she’s been topped and prepped.

11 Likes

It may be wishful thinking or just in my mind but I could swear I was getting a chocolate smell in my grow room earlier today :drooling_face:

3 Likes

start rubbing leaves!

2 Likes

Why didn’t I think of this?! Will report back shortly!

3 Likes

I love this forum.

4 Likes

Plant rubbing inconclusive. The chocolate smell was gone when I went in to do it anyway but I would say my fingers smelled typical planty :laughing:

I somehow replied to myself instead of @Syn

2 Likes

or my personal fav

11 Likes

Is that what the Rock was cookin’ all along?

3 Likes

I grabbed a chair :+1:

2 Likes

I got the papers.

2 Likes

I got the place :+1: man, it would be nice to meet up with some of you fine folks :+1:

3 Likes

Weedstock 2021 at @MysteryMoog’s place?

2 Likes

Ooooo boy I would love to do that :joy::joy::joy::joy: Not sure how well that would go over in a hot state…LMFAO​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well you’re the homeowner so unfortunately you’re not getting away if they show up. For the rest of us though it’s just like encountering a bear- you don’t have to outrun the bear, just the other guy!

2 Likes