Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

@Purple_Drank604 thanks I agree i was a Mentor in the outdoor forum on the old OG and the new OG is even more awesome…Always nice to meet a fellow Canuck
Cheers from Ontario with BC holding a special place in my heart.

1 Like

yea, I eventually got a cutt of a sublime tasting silver haze. loaded with mites.kicked my ass I did that. everything got infected with mites. i dont like spraying shit on em when in flower. Got disgusted and started all over from scratch w/ seedlings.
I found once ya get mites, you cant eliminate them.

2 Likes

Maui Wowie flower from BC. nice sativa high to it.

5 Likes

Dang looks yummy yummy…I plan on pollinating a couple of branches ofMauwiWowie x CheryBomb assuming out of the 6 seeds i get a nice male lol seems when ever i want males i do not get them.

Yes spidermires are wicked.i always take new acquired plants to the shower,sit them on the ledge and steam bath,then thoroughly rinse on a soft spray setting,then wash in safers soap,and neem oi,l which i need to get more of…Then inspect them 3 or 4 times a day in a seperate area.7 days goood to move if no signs appear.

Insects in flower sucks.I feel ya.

2 Likes

Wohoooo i got mail today.

2 Auto Flower Northern Lights

@Gpaw thanks bro.Much appreciated hoping for 1male and 1 female to cross pollinate with the strains i have going.My creations will be coming your way when done…Do you remember what week they started flowering?.I am going to soak the beans and put them in 3gal bags to grow

5 Likes

Yes, RQS said 5 to 7 weeks flowering and they worked out to just short of 7.
They went about 3 weeks and a day or two in veg before showing signs of flower.

Here is a link to that grow.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks bro just read through your thread again and checking out the link on your page.I seen you used 5gallon pots,did they rootbound.was thinking of 3gal fabric pots for growing them.

2 Likes

Grow 3 coutesy of @Gpaw
Beans arrived an hour ago.In the glass they go.
Fem Auto Nothern Lights begins.

5 Likes

I started with 7G pots but I was thinking they were overkill - so I tried 5G’s.
The plants were happy in the 5G pots not root bound at all. They should do fine in 3 G pots but I expect you will have to feed them.
I originally was using “the original smart pots” (black felt type material) but they stretched and lost shape after 3 grows.
I liked the look of the Rizopots (recycled plastic) at the hydro-store so I used them and I had one unused black felt for that grow.
The darned plants liked the felt pot somewhat better than the Rizopots.
:laughing:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Did you see the secret date code in the packaging?

Cheers
G

1 Like

I have my 44 seedlings in 1gal poly bags,black lined inside,white outside.lots of holes for drainage.have the clones in 1gal felt black bags.they dry out way quicker lol

@Gpaw no bro my ole eyes dont work as well now.Where should i be looking for secret date,or you sending me on a wild goose chase :rofl: cause i looked all over packaging and cannot see it.

2 Likes

my jaw just dropped wow never seen the bud before thats old school :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hey Purple like me ole school with the will for a few new school twists.Still trying to get use to these LED lights running them for the first time and getting them dialed in.Lots of beautiful buds to come.stick around for the show…

The excitement of getting the autos today is kicking in.Off to prep the 3gal grow bags.@Gpaw these will go in the fabric bags i grabbed from the dollar store.

2 Likes

excited man cant wait too see cheers

2 Likes

It is printed in negative in the pressure sensitive adhesive. You can only see it when you open the package (and get the light hitting it right helps).

found my photo
date code

pretty sneaky! :+1: :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks bro i never would have found that.hmmm 13/18 wonder what month that is :thinking:

2 Likes

It looks like WW/YY to me - so that’s 13 week of 2018, mid March there about…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Cool good to know.In 2000 i was mailed 20 seeds of Acapulco Gold that were 25yrs old was able to get 12 of 20 to sprout.From a member on the original OG.Made a root heat system from my shed.Had a 50gal drum with 2 aquarium heaters to keep the water at 90f,buried 200ft of garden house from my shed to my plot with the hose buried a foot in the ground ran it like in floor radiant heat through the plot and back to the drum.And had a submersible pump in the drum that pumped the heated water to through the hose and back to the drum.Grew the satvas in Toronto till 6in of snow fell on them dec 8th.Needed another 4weeks to finish.But still ended up with some killer 12week flowered original Acupoloco Gold bud.

3 Likes

We will see how the bags perform with the autos

1 Like

Day 20 from seed soak and 3 to 5 days from teansplanting to 1gal bags,the tent is filling nicely,a couple of over views.

And a close up of a MWxCB to get a scope of plants size

I like to update pics every day or two for a reference guide.thinks are looking a lovely green and growing like a weed should.

12 Likes