Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

@Badger Nice to see ya bro and thanks for stopping by.Glad you find it inspiring and there will be seed sharing going on as the winter projects are completed.

1 Like

If you need a tester, I can probably finish your indoor stuff, outside here :wink:

Its a battle outside, but I’m going to mix up some jwa and just keep everything on a preventative schedule. Thanks for the idea @Tinytuttle. I’ll be able to spray all summer for dollars instead of hundreds. The spidermites are still after everything around here that’s still alive.

4 Likes

@Badger Be happy to share my different creations.Going to be doing photoperiod seed runs and crosses.4 Auto seed runs and auto crosses as well as crossing some of the photoperiod strains with the auto strains…Once i have the seeds all done i will post a list and you can pick which ones you want to try…Spidermites and all them weed eaters suck,its a constant battle.Nice you got a tip that will save you big bucks and keep them at bay.

3 Likes

[quote=“Badger, post:357, topic:35040”]
I’ll be able to spray all summer for dollars instead of hundreds. The spidermites are still after everything around here that’s still alive.
[/quote]ya I still have over a gallon of spray left haven’t even busted into yet … when ya make the stuff just make sure you use distilled or RO water is key

5 Likes

Care to share a link to your potion thread please and thanks @Tinytuttle

4 Likes

Starts at post #97 if this thread the recipe comes from the book that’s highlighted at the beginning of it !

5 Likes

I’m assuming you mean JWA then? Cause ironically I have a thread recipes also called homemade potions and garden elixirs as well that highlights Jerry Bakers gardening book

4 Likes

My question is what is good to use as a temperature resistant container for the reaction that I assume is exothermic (the first time you let the mixture sit)?

Turtle is a wealth of knowledge and has helped me through my first grow tremendously.

4 Likes

I will check it out and read up on your threads,will help pass the bouts of insomnia and enlighten my knowledge,thanks for stopping by and sharing TT much appreciated.

4 Likes

@Gpaw just looked and Ripped is putting out pistils now.So got my fingers crossed that both girls are full auto and i dont have the ones that want to take their sweet ass time flowering you mentioned.

2 Likes

Ripped

Ty-DoSpread

14hrs after being opened and spread again these ladies just love the bondage and grow great

8 Likes

Yeah, that pack was all winners!
Your girls look exactly like my grow too, so quite consistent. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Got a couple of great male photoperiod candidates i will be brushing a couple of branches of each plant with if your intrested.Then i will grow out some of those and take the females that show the auto trait and hit them with a male Super90 auto and hope to end up with a new killer auto to the garden.

4 Likes

I will be starting a full auto run in 2 to 3wks as i expect to start harvesting in 5wks and weekly from there.So the autos will just start to flower to go in one of the flower rooms.Going to be running Mr.Sparkles c99 x darkspark, as well as 75day greenheadband & purpleheadband,super90,105day SourDiesel x LemonSkunk…
Have some original Blueberry seeds to run that will get worked with male auto pollen to.

Yes by Christmas with the extra cash flow i will be investing and expanding my grow again.And may be taking on a new grower to mentor and help me with the ever increasing workload.

5 Likes

Ripped is now making up for lost time.I am convinced based on her growth if not for ripping her taproot in half as a seedling that she would tower over her sister now.She is really filling out from the bend,tucking of leaves and a 1 leaf set prune.

Ty-DoSpread this girl is a joy to grow.selective sets of fan leaves have been pruned.Loves the leaf tucking and being bent and tied down.The secondary chutes on the branches are starting to fill and grow nicely to.Think she will produce some excellent weight and results for a Northern Lights based on her growth parameters.

27days from seed soak both girls are pushing out pistils,as autos they should start full flower mode any time now.

7 Likes

A few shots of the closet girls at lights out 19th day of 12/12 starting to show their bossom buds

The tent girls at day 19 of 12/12 with their bossom buds developing now.

13 Likes

Day29 from seed soak for the 2 auto fem Northern Lights

Ripped is coming along nicely and her branching and inner node are filling out nicely.Pistils starting to show more prominently now.

Ty-DoSpread this lovely Lady is just a bushy gal,she really gets off on the tying down and spreading open.Pistils are popping all over now.

Really enjoying how these 2 little ladies are growing and the fact i have them growing in my livingroom just adds to the joy of watching them.Have some branches to tie down tomorrow.Its becoming more of a challenge to find open spots for branches without blocking out other lower branch inner nodes.Gotta thank @Gpaw again for gifting me these 2 lovely ladies.

12 Likes

Man things are moving fast over there. Looking good! Your apartment is now a jungle :v:

5 Likes

@Mongobongo howdy little bro…They sure are considering that Sept 1st i was soaking seeds and now just hitting the 3wk marker of 12/12 …Them magic beans you sent me are awesome.Have 6wks to get 30 cuttings rooted and vegged to go in the tent and closet ,and 3 differnt cuts of MauwiWowiCherryBomb for mums the sour fruity skunky stench of their buds are heavenly.The MWCB will be a staple in my garden for years to come.Also selected 2 OG x CR that have a real sweet chocolate scent as well as a SDSL xGSN and SDSL x BC that have a wicked sour hash scent for moms to… The only strain i am not sold on is the DBHP they been in flower for 3wks and still not showing sex along with the 13wk flower time you mentioned i am just not vibing with them lol…Also looking at acquiring 2 4x4 tents and 2 spyderfarm s4000 light boards as well as using a 5x5x8 closet for a 3rd flower room for the autos…Totally stoked with this grow so far and looking forward to growing a couple of trees on the balcony in the spring to…Waiting on some Blackberrybreath beans to arrive and will pop them and original dutch passion blueberry via djshort collaberation…Having a blast getting back into the swing of growing and making up for lost time as well as smoking my own buds again :grin: hope all is well with you and yours and looking forward to seeing what you have instore for your winter garden.

5 Likes

Dude, you are killing it!! Love to follow along.

3 Likes