Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Our nice weather passed…For the next week it cold wet and damp highs from 0 to 10c over next 7 days and only one day at 10c rest are 0c to 4c…But i did have 10 beautiful warm sunny days in November to put my autos out for 7hrs a day that was a bonus.

4 Likes

I see you got weather we had down here last week somethingbabout a hurricane …
Paaaleeese. I lil wing and some rain well alot of rain

Peaced out and stay safe

3 Likes

Things are moving along in the tent and closet.Plants are getting to be to much hassle to move out from lights for pics…I need to buy a new phone with better camera or buy a new camera lol

Under the Burple in the Closet

Now at day 47 of flower for both the tent and closet.Slowly getting near to the first ladies getting done.The OregonHuckleberry and HuckleberryCrackers should be done in the next 2wks and then the other strains will be following behind them.

Next grow for the tent will be a seed test run for kakalak of soakNbeanz. Will be testing 6 femminized seeds of GummyTrail= AppalachinTrailMix x bubblegum…6 fem seeds of IceCreamGum = BubbleCream x Bubblegum and 6 fem seeds of PlumGum = Plum Ambrosia x Bubblegum.If the U.S post and Canada Post ever stop playing travel the seeds across North America…Was hoping they would have been germinating and popped already.Tracking had them go from Colorado in 3days to San Franciso Ca then to a canadian mail facility,then to customs then tracks to 3 more canadian mail facilities.This package is travelling like none i have had sent to me in countless years of growing lol…Hoping they are in my mailbox tomorrow to take advantage of the best time of month under the waxing moon to germinate seeds…

18 Likes

Looking good!!! Still the shell game, don’t know what u have where (easily distracted) !!! Love ur work brother, excited to see your outdoor next year too!!! Sorry, the whisky is in effect…LOL

3 Likes

Man, that’s scary as hell. What goes up… Good day to stay inside. The grow looks great my friend.

3 Likes

Hey bro it was a crazy couple of wind days.Its still a bit windy and chilly today…Happy with the first grow being back on OG so far…

Just won a cool seed give away today to.Think this will be a garden keeper.

Picked this as my prize

10 Likes

Nice man, congratulations!! As many as you have growing, you will need the seeds!

3 Likes

@Badger Lol always wanting to expand and grow more…Just got my testers in the mail from SoakNbeanz they are going in to soak tonight when i get home

12 Likes

Awesome I’m waiting on gummy trail here so hopefully they’ll be in tomorrow. Between this and the maui wowie we’ll be strain twins haha

5 Likes

Did you get the shishkaberry from Sebring.waiting on my shishkaberry and sts to get here from him…the testers should be to you tomorrow for sure,seems they bounced around multiple canada sort facilities first

6 Likes

No just the maui I think the shiskaberry was already out when I got there. I’m interested to see how those come out too, it’s a classic!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the MWCB and Shishkaberry grown out!!

3 Likes

MWCB maybe a month since sprouting great structure on this girl.

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior very nice bro,They look just like mine at that age all 6 had uniformed growth.I flipped mine at 30days from seed soak and they tripled in size during the flower stretch.

@Joker looking forward to growing out the shishkaberry when it gets here.Last time i grew Shishkaberry was Chimera’s version from 99 to 2003 was a huge dense bud factory of super frosty buds and made the tastiest berry bubblehash

6 Likes

The 2 auto N.L are starting to stack nicely and the buds are slowly filling the branches.Getting some weight to them now when i move to reposition them

Uppotted one of the 4 C99 x DarkDevil from Mr.Sparkle as its definitely got the auto trait.will uppot the other 3 tomorrow and the bluebberry seedlings to

Nice little top bud forming on the C99 X DD will begin training it in a day or two after it adjusts to transplant.19days from seed soak

11 Likes

As always looking great. Your time and effort shows in your plants, journal and your support to others on here. Cheers to you my friend.

3 Likes

@Old-Ron Nice to see you brother and your kind words are much appreciated.Always happy to share with everyone as others have shared with me over the years.Its all about all of us becoming better growers and people.Hope all is well with you my friend.

3 Likes

Just checked on the test seeds from soakNbeans looks like some will be ready to go in dirt in the morning as taps are starting to come out the seeds.

2 Likes

Dude your flowers are looking excellent!!! For having such a crazy ensemble of a grow I am really impressed by how happy everyone looks.
Kudos to you, great skills on display.

Keep it rocking, can’t wait to see your testers run.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake coming from you that means alot brother…I like the controlled uncontrolled chaos of running 8 different strains at once. Keeps things intresting to say the least…Really looking forward to seeing what @Kakalak creations do.Feel honoured to be testing for him and plan on doing my best to do him proud.

3 Likes