Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Some random Poser little 23day ole bushes

![20200923_181354|500x500]
(upload://nlzMhUsBbr1hQzx8oYg21ifWgKM.jpeg)

I have to say again.When i read about what silicate does to benifit the plants i was intrigued as my seedlings struggled at the start.The Grow-tek pro-silicate was a great addition to the grow room.Will use a 1/4 strength with every feed as well as the phytophlankton .Also really impressed with the double lined poly grow bags.Plants seem to love them.Have 50 of the 3 an 5 gal too.

10 Likes

Protekt (sillicate) is about the only thing I give my plants consistently lol. Im going to give the babies and big girl some mycochum soon.

3 Likes

Grow-tek was in my first round purchase budget lol and seems to work magic…be time to feed your big girl a high bloom feed.thought about what your going to use yet for it?

3 Likes

I did the nooby thing and bought the fox farms trio. Im not going to buy anything else untill I try free samples lol.

1 Like

I always used Earth juice in bloom…Not sure yet what i am gonna chose,been looking at a few different bloom ferts.

The plants are sucking up the water.Gonna give them 1/4 strength of the silicate with 1/2 strength phytophlankton and organic promix fert before sleep time in the morning.

3 Likes

Day 24 from seed soaking.
Plants were fed a 1/4 strength pro-silicate,1/2 strength ocean organic phytophlankton and 1/2 strength promix organic fertilizer before sleep.A good feed and 4hr sleep and they have exploded again.Loving the rate of daily growth.Glad i pinched all the main tip on the 30 biggest plants or they be even taller.They Oger x ChocolateRain and the DragonBloodHashPlant have started to finally explode in growth since the back to back feeds…Wanna Live is coming on strong and making up for lost time
Overhead views

Full length garden view harder and harder to fit it all in a pic

pinched tip close ups

Wanna Live picking up steam now

The 2 SourTangie filling nicely after cuttings taken

RugburnOG clone lots of new growth filled in after cuttings taken

2nd batch of seedlings coming on nicely now

12 Likes

Tomorrow will update cuttings progress pics.Also just noticed one auto fem N.L shook its husk and popped, up, expect the 2nd one to pop up any time,will post a pic tomorrow.

Have a great night all.
Smkn

4 Likes

Man things are getting busy!! Looking good! Can’t wait to see the bondage.

1 Like

@Mongobongo hey bro,its your creatioms and gifts that are responsible.Just waiting for the first alternating nodes to start and will flip the tent to 12/12 and sex them…In the 2week stretch they will all be on bondage, the OH,HC,MWCB and a few big ones from the other crosses are getting so big i will start them this weekend.As soon as they sex, males will be removed to a closet in another room,… 4 cuttings will be taken from each female.One from each will be rooted for mothers and the other cuttings on rooting will go in the flower tent.Mothers in veg will be in 1gal fabric pots kept on a 4 tier rack system.Clones and cuttings will be in the wall unit turned into the clone and cutting chamber.The autos i am going to run will go in the 6x6x8 closet…Pollinating will be done in a cabinet in the same room with the male closet.

Lots to keep me busy for the next 6 months
Hope alls well with you and the family and cheers to a happy harvest .

Smkn

4 Likes

A glimpse of the 2 auto fem Northern Lights courtesy of @Gpaw thanks again.

Currently set them up in the corner of my livingroom.Wrapped a reflective mylar shield around 3 sides and shiny side in foil at the front ,for a temporary veg area.Under a 800w equivilent LED and made a reflector out of foil to direct as much light into the grow bags.

The first to pop up.Using a clear plastic jar with air holes as a mini dome on the first one,the 2nd has a clear plastic juice juf, till they are established.

The 2nd one i checked on,the seed head is just pushing up through the dirt,should be a sprout by morning.
The 2nd auto N.L is a sprout

10 Likes

Damn bro you sure keeping your self busy all those great looking plants
Great job
By the way anything crossed with chocolate rain has got to be GOOD
Paps

5 Likes

@Papalag
Hey bro.thanks for the kind words.Its a labour of love and today is a labour maintenance day. From everything i read chocolate rain is one of them special strains.Looking forward to what comes from it.

Cheers
Smkn

2 Likes

So it is Friday evening and a maintenance evening for the tents and plants.The tent and plants before work begins.At 25days from seed soak,the daily growth rate of these strains still amazes me.

Wanna Live is a beautiful little plant now.very vigorous growth kicking in.

A MauwiWowieCherryBomb 25days from seed soak,tip pinched and before training and prune.

On a toke and coffee break now,dam gets warm under the lights working,have 8 plants to finish and then i will post the new look garden.thanks all for following along and all the kind words

Cheers
Smkn

13 Likes

Here we go.All where given a good watering.90% are tip pinched and bent over.I also removed 2 big fan leaves on each plant to open up the canopys.Some folks frown on it,it is always how i have done to get fat fat bushes and how i was taught.
Overview of garden now

New full length view of tent

With the tip pinching,bending over and pruning i expect the tent to be filled in with new branching in the next 3 to 4 days.Those huge leaves were really blocking out alot of branching growth.Much happier now.
And ofcourse with bending 35 plants i had to crack one stem.Will heal with a bulge and new growth will explode

12 Likes

These Dollar store fabric bags may just work! I’ll be interested in seeing if they do!

3 Likes

Hey Rand
They are working so far.Both seeds sprouted up in them.Still wieght to the bags so not drying out to fast.First time trying them as grow pots,so far so good.

3 Likes

I saw a YouTube video and the guy grew in Walmart fabric bags and grew a whole season outdoors in them. I think the Walmart bags are ~7gal.

4 Likes

I grabbed 2 sizes from dollarama.5 gal and i am gonna guess the larger to be around 10gal.25cents for the ones i thought were 3gal but are actually 5gal and the big ones were 35cents a bag,good deal…Just found a bunch of no frills fabric bags be 5gal cleaning out the closet i wanna grow in.

5 Likes

So being up all night,yeah the joys of insomnia,i do what i always do i go open the tent and sit with the plants.Naughty plants are poppin off their clips.Gotta bend them back down and SNAP yep snapped ones main stem, hanging by the skin.Thats cool wait no popsicle sticks to make a splint.Fuk what to do.2 stainless steel allen keys and a plastic twist tie…

Did it 4hrs ago showing no wilting so far,Should heal fine and take off in growth in about a week.

10 Likes

That’s just some heavy supercroping, it’ll heal with a nice big knot to strengthen that point.

4 Likes