Snowhigh Reproductions

That first quote was meant to be @Chara

3 Likes

9 Likes

I only got 2 of this 2nd variety^ they are the two little ones in the same pic above^^^

if anybody grabs some of whats left and wants to trade pollen or seeds later^^

these two are the last of the 3way/JF’s

the stunted ones were planted too far into the rockwool, took an extra day to push out and were also stunted because of too much heat and too big of a pot (i guess)… but they eventually started showing growth again.

accidentally left out the pic of the sexiest JF

8 Likes

Nice!!! I’ve wanted to run this one since I first saw it, so this is awesome. Great work man

1 Like

No doubt. The more seeds it takes the more seeds he sells. At his highly discounted rates.

More money or more money?

1 Like

Alright, so I guess you’ve been around, @ClassicGenetix haha.

I noticed you “liked” that Banana Soap thing yesterday and I was like,”Damn, I never see that dude post anymore, what’s he been up to…?” and found THIS haha. Cool thread, good to see you haven’t disappeared into marital bliss…

I’d offer my help with these repros, but I don’t feel confident enough in my ability to make seeds to take somebody’s rare-ass, cherished pack and put it into my hands. It’s too much responsibility haha.

So I’m just here for the ride.

As far as sprouting seeds is concerned, I think fulvic does work really well, like a teaspoon in a quarter-gallon of water and soak the seeds in that in shot glasses on a heating pad. That’s been working great for me, anyway.

4 Likes

Hey hermano, the marital bliss turned into… single and back at the beach in SoCal bliss, so I’ve been spotty the last two years but I got that email from Doc D the other day which got me back on the thread and man you’ve been busy! I’m stoked to see how many of those MSSC lines you’ve knocked out and I’ve got his VB x Sensi Star and GG4 x AfPak going now outside. That AfPak male is unreal. I asked him if he kept a clone of it or pollen ha ha.

Good info about the fulvic, I totally dig the heating pad too even when they’re seedlings in solo cups just keeping it tropical for them. Hope you’ve been well man and I’ll send you a PM, got some good stuff for ya.

4 Likes

Jesus. Christ…

Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

23 Likes

Looking healthy! Are these the Juicy Fruit and Chocolate Thai? Those all sound amazing and these are looking awesome. I always like seeing the really barbed, sharp serrations like that.

5 Likes

yep. in order of photos…2 juicy fruit phenos… 2 chocolate… then a stunted one…then this one that is a bit jF and maybe choclatey perfumey, then the other two stunted bums… the nxt three are from the heirloom choc x JF…and the last one is the lone jF x colombian red/purple.

thee other sativas not pictured are 2dr grinspoon. 1 laos muang sing from khalifa, 1 new caledonia from ace.

and one other snow high seed …prtty sure itss the onee panama red sweet berry i left outside in rockwool in the ground/shade and forgot about (i knew this was the best method… but fucked up the other seeds somehow edit: i need to find backup for panama red. any advice on other ones like Csi humbolt or others available would be welcome… is snowhigh’s mixed panama red line around anywhere?

10 Likes

The Panama from ACE, very good plant.

You have a New Caledonia, if you can! Get a package, it needs a little selection, another variety that may surprise you very pleasantly.

I’ll be keeping an eye on what comes out of your Juicy Fruit x ChocolateThai, I was about to press the button for those.

6 Likes

i have 5 more new caledonia seeds…
not enough space.for now

if you guys get some of these chocxJf just let me know if you want to trade pollen, or random other seeds for pollen.
3way chocolate is very dank and dirty smelling. complicated and stinky.

the chocolate heirloom(bigger one that split into three heads) has more traditional chocolate scent.

one of those three is JF pheno (2nd tolast pic

7 Likes

I have a nice PipeDream male if someone wants snips

Anyone have PipeDream or BBB females?

4 Likes

Dang, I wish!

2 Likes

16 Likes

That was a plant i wish i had vegged longer and kept around. Really good unique happy clear-minded weed!
Mine tasted very much spicy but also the Purple Thai berry flavor was there.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m funny from ssv.
Awesome people running these…just imagine with a proper dry and cure the quality will be so much better and potent !!!

(Torreón x Michoacán)
(Durban x S African bush sativa x Panama red)
Quicksilver

26 Likes

COCOLOCO in early flowering

18 Likes