Snowhigh Reproductions

26 Likes

How was your germination on the Torreón x Michoacán? Have a couple packs that I think are from back in 2016 was thinking of running this year before they get too old

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this lady or ladies in flower :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

It was pretty good actually. I think 8 or 9 out of ten.

I did solo cups with soil, with plastic wrap over the cups, on a heat mat, until I saw a green sprout come up then I removed the plastic. There were a couple laggers that came about 2 weeks later than the majority. They took several wet / dry cycles. Point being, don’t give up on em!

6 Likes

Yeah buddy, me too! Hoping to fill a couple jars and get freaked out lol! I’ll get some photos in the next couple weeks :beers:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Nice, this has me encouraged, love that feeling when they surprise you a couple weeks later. Thanks for the heads up :v:

3 Likes

Still no nanners… !

9 Likes

Watch out for nanners on the Torreón x Michoacán…

18 Likes

Outdoors no less, that sucks.

5 Likes

Noooooo… I had the same thing happen to me. Popped two and got a male and female that aggressively decided she was a he on week 3 of flower. I haven’t seen anyone finish these so I’m super curious.

6 Likes

Oof, I have those too.

3 Likes

so do I …Torreon x Michoacan

2 Likes

How large a pots do you all run them in? The Chiapas x Michoacán GPB did the same thing and Snow attributed it to being root bound… I’m wondering if it’s just a consistent pattern from the Michoacán male. Anyone ran the Zacatecas x Michoacán GBP?

3 Likes

That’s not just nanners, that’s a full blown herm :eyes:
Looks more like a male actually, that’s throwing hairs.

5 Likes

Excellent call. I always distinguish between plants that throw nanners under stress and plants like this that I call true hermaphrodites.

6 Likes

I ran the Colorado sativa reproduction in half gallon pots. No hermies. Maybe I got lucky.
Those would have been an F2 of course and I did not have a Michoacán leaning male.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s full blown herm for sure, although it was pretty consistently showing female parts at first there is no doubt now.

Running those in small pots - 2 gallon. I ran the Guerrero green x Michoacán in 1 gallon with no issues.

4 Likes

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Viet Black Pure Du ma den by SnowHigh seeds.

4 Likes