Snowhigh Reproductions

i had heaps of seeds sent to me from gn back in the day ,
every week a whole swag of them would arrive ,
and there was always some c99 in there …
I got both originals and f2 made by nirvana ,
to be honest i cant really remember which lot i found the first pinapple in ,
it may have been the f2 , this is over 20 years ago now , a lifetime ago , lol …
the pineapple was a step above the rest of the c99 variations …

17 Likes

Hello all i am searching for SNOWHIGH SEEDS JEDI MIND TRIX AND JEDI MIND TRIP

This is all i am able to find but it looks to be missing the og purple fire thai ?

I seen there is a columbian cross out there but i want the original strains if possible. Jedi mind trip preferably

3 Likes

Here is what info I found from an old email / seed list

JEDI MIND TRIP x*HIGHLAND** COLOMBIAN: ****** **JOINT PROJECT WITH COASTAL SEED CO. USING AN OUTSTANDING FEMALE JEDI MIND TRIP (SKYWALKER OG x OG PURPLE FIRE THAI(NORCAL FIRE OG x NEVILLES HAZE F3 x PURPLE THAI) x HELLS ANGEL (OG KUSH X TRUE GANGSTER KUSH) THIS FEMALE GODDESS, WAS AT LEAST 7 FEET TALL, CANDELABRA STYLE, WITH LONG COLA SPEARS, HIGH RESIN PRODUCTION AND HAS ALL OF THE QUALITIES PEOPLE LOVE FROM SKYWALKER OG, THE BEST OG KUSH FOR ME FOR QUALITY AND POTENCY. THE OG PURPLE FIRE THAI INPARTED SOME OF THE SOARING PURPLE THAI AND NEVILLES HAZE, TRIPPY QUALITIES. WHILE THE HIGHLAND COLOMBIAN AIDES THE OVERALL HIGH, GIVING YOU THE PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE WITH CANNABIS. MAKING THIS, CLOSE TO A PERFECT MARRIAGE OF OLD SCHOOL AND MODERN GENETICS WHILE RETAINING THE BEST HIGHS AND AROMAS FROM ALL OF ITS GENETICS PARTS. FINISHES OUTDOORS IN SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER, INDOORS 12-16 weeks with some faster flowering and some longer flowering but the majority tend to finish quickly. GET THESE WHILE YOU CAN, THESE WILL ROCK FOR COMMERCIAL OR CONNOISSEUR GROWERS.

2 Likes

Yea that is all i can find. Do you have costal seeds email? I pray he still holds the female.

One teenage summer night someone sold me a dime of “jedi mind tricks” and it was the best smoke i ever had hands down! I was literally napping on my front steps as family members walked over me to go inside. I remember it had me very giggly, goofy and then the nap happened haha.

To complicate things further, who knows if what i got was actually jedi mind tricks or made up.

2 Likes

Looks like there’s still one at glg: https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/coastal-seed-co-jedi-mint-trip-colombian-11-seeds/

6 Likes

Anybody know if the original uncrossed version is still out

1 Like

Could just be a labeling mistake on the site. I’d ask them.

2 Likes

Hey @Michael1 im guessing you are costal seed co?

Do you still have access to the jedi mind trip mom?

Finishes “September to October” outdoors but it takes 12-16 weeks indoors? That’s, uh, kind of interesting…

Maybe it’s just one of those cultivars that triggers early outside? Or something?

6 Likes

When the math ain’t mathing…

6 Likes

I agree it seems odd but could be. I do a buncha different strains outdoors. Some are 6+ weeks into flower, some 2, some 0. Now 6 + 2 (end of Sept) doesn’t equal 12, but 6 + 6 (end of Oct) does. And if I were further north, flowering might’ve been triggered earlier.

3 Likes

Yeah when i see 12-16 weeks outside, in the SW US that says to me mid-Nov. to Jan.

5 Likes

This is the way

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I agree with all the comments. I’ve got his Torreón x Michoacán going and those had been in veg for a looong time, and I noticed they started flowering much earlier than expected which I assume was due to them being fully mature.

For me in So Cal though his other 14-16 weekers were finishing late November, early December outside.

3 Likes

Right. I remember The Rev writing about Durban Poison and mentioning that it would start flowering mid- or late-July and be done by the end of September or early October. So even though it was done early for the outdoor growing season, it wasn’t because it was a super-quick finisher or anything; it just started flowering earlier than most stuff that was being grown outdoors.

Still… Finishing September-October outdoors but sixteen weeks indoors is a pretty big discrepancy.

3 Likes