Snowhigh Seeds

It varies. Last year was the 12th of December. But much earlier preceding years. Temperate here and unpredictable.

1 Like

What do they smell like?

2 Likes

HuckleberrySkunk on IG just did a repro and sent me some seeds, he may have pollen left…

1 Like

Check out The Upper Node and The Upper Vault, I saw they were advertising an upcoming Snowhigh Chocolate Thai release, so I joined the Discord. I chatted with a guy on there from TUN and asked about old AGC99 stock, he told me to hang on and called John, got me an answer in less than a minute, so things seem to be moving, but I’m not sure about specifics.

8 Likes

Does anyone know about this seed bank??? I’ve seen good reviews on reddit.

2 Likes

I’d never heard of them, saw AK Bean Brains followed them and commenting on their stuff. Their Discord is active, but it’s odd how they seem to have come out of nowhere and with shirts, merch, etc.

1 Like

I heard the guy is a scammer and banned from here.

4 Likes

Really? I don’t want to say anything one way or the other because I honestly have no idea, only that the Discord has a strange bot kinda feel and I thought it was wild how John has been MIA, but then they’re going full court press with a release from him.

2 Likes

f you check out a post from this thread actually it says it…

5 Likes

Good looking out and thanks man, something just didn’t feel right.

7 Likes

gotta go with your gut

4 Likes

You gotta be suspicious of anyone who says they have John on speed dial. That’s a huge red flag to me

10 Likes

Snowhigh quicksilver clones outside in one gallons, and a couple in 2 gallons that I tied over in an attempt to keep below the rail.

26 Likes

The Nangarhar Afghani/ Panama reds? I get coffee and soap. Will have a sniff again tomorrow. Have to be careful though coz rubbing up against these leaves a hell of a rash which lasts for much longer and is more irritable than any other plants I’ve grown in the last 15 years.

5 Likes

Cheers dude.

2 Likes

When did you get this pack

@Mestizo i was actually asking about the devils tit Females

2 Likes

In veg at the moment dude. Stem run is like mild grapefruit. Not super citrus though. Slightly muted.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hey Nightmare, I understand what John is going thru and having to deal with the VA on top of it always sucks but. Did anybody else who had preorders from Nov 22 from SnowHigh get their order? Am I the only one still waiting?

3 Likes