Snowhigh Seeds

For years John would send emails with the sales list for that time period. Most of them are floating around OG somewhere. Here is an older one

https://overgrow.com/uploads/short-url/hKUGaYzUeFFabz835LqEfL15o6E.pdf

7 Likes

I got all but 1 of 5 to pop but my roomie killed most of them while I was out of town… have one flowering outside that looks abused as hell but shes still with us…

2 Likes

I started 12; got 6 for sure (perked up in sunlight RN). Maybe more will pop up. I would like to see her when your ready for a good shot. No rush. Thanks for hitting me back, good to hear someone has it growing.

9 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hoping you still are keep the light alive with those strains. I think you and I bought the same strains from Fowler. I had ok germination by using seed sprouted tea for the enzymes to saturate them.

Try a sterile media instead of soil or germinate in Agar dish.

Their is an article where Russian scientists germinated 1000 year old seeds that has a solid SOP to start.

Hope it helps your germination.

3 Likes

Found the site. Is it still active?

1 Like

I sent an email but it has come back rejected a couple times now.

2 Likes

Is there a way to get on that mailing list? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No. I’m not sure what part of “his health is poor” and “emails have been bouncing back” you’re not getting, but he’s not doing so hot right now and taking new orders isn’t going to be happening for the foreseeable future.

For what is worth, I managed to get a hold of another list of his strains (shorter than the November one) from a very helpful guy on Instagram. Thing is when he tried to send me the file his email wasn’t working properly and he just copied/pasted it. So, basically this is NOT the original pdf, it’s one I made through copying/pasting.

Those of you who dealt with SnowHigh in the past and have lists with detailed descriptions (in his own words) of his strains, please share! Because I couldn’t find any other list than the November one (and now this one which is from March 2022).

Peace!

mc-@snowhighseeds March 2022.pdf (172.0 KB)

1 Like

I have December 22 list. Not sure if it’s different from March 22

HOLIDAZE DISCOUNTS DEALS 15% OFF + 20% OFF “30% OFF” FOR NEW OR RETURNING CUSTOM.pdf (238.3 KB)

4 Likes

That one is the last list I received I think
Edit: just checked, and that is the one

1 Like

Thanks a lot, brother! That is a different list!

1 Like

I got the same. Some extra info from the email he sent, I’ll paste here, from December last year.

"The Chocolate Trip cookie is still be grown out, it’s a pre order. It was one of the plants that was damaged a few months ago during a monsoon thunderstorm. Most of the chocolate lines will finish outdoors within a reasonable time. Those are available now with limited available stock. Another which would finish reasonably and it’s great smoke is the Rainbow Dragons Fire, mostly Thai genetics not chocolate, with Hawaiian and Angola red. Produces nice buds or long medium to thin colas, with good resin and density.

The chocolates and Dragons fire lines have been bred outdoors for many years over time. Much of that being in Northern California at the same latitude as Lake Tahoe. It can get very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer.

Even the Panama gold x purple Vietnamese lines and the Turkish gummy x purple Vietnamese or Dr Doom would finish in a reasonable amount of time. The Turkish gummy leaning phenos will finish really quick and has been acclimatized to High Sierra mountains since the 1950’s, when it was smuggled over in hash patty’s by old Hells Angels bikers."

4 Likes

I currently have four Devils Tit females and was wondering if anyone had any male pollen stored they could part with? I’d send back any seeds I make.

8 Likes

Have a link to this article? I’m curious :smiley:

1 Like

Much appreciated, sir!

1 Like

Did anyone try the Golden Dragon? Cambodian x thai.
Must be a wild one.

1 Like

Nangarhar Afghanis/Panama Reds only just starting to flower. Mid December finish by my reckoning. Not sure they’re gonna make ot. Depends when first frost hits. Respond well to LST which I had to do coz have to hide from prying eyes. Have a little Dutch plant which is flying along by comparison. What you gonna do.

When topping, these did bleed purple/red sap and the wound stayed purple for a good while.

7 Likes

When did usually the frost hit for the last 3 or 4 years in your area?