Snowhigh Seeds

Yes. It is not as if he just scammed the community. He doesn’t need to do that. The best breeders and companies want to partner with him.

3 Likes

I stumbled across your post while doing research on Blueberry Blast for a future grow.
I’ve got at least 50 Blueberry Blast seeds that were gifted to me by someone off of another forum a few years back.

I would be interested in doing a preservation run with them as I was already planning to run them.

19 Likes

@Dope_Heffalump Heck yeah, that sounds like a great project bro. With 50 I think you should have some great success.

Are you planning to run it in house or open up to the coop runs here?

Keep me posted I’d love to tag along. I think in all my snowhigh research / reading blueberry blast is the name that I’ve seen praised the most.

Best of luck to you, and I hope to ride along for the journey. There is another thread here about snowhigh repros that has some good info and lots of knowledge to be shared. :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm support.
I have read that the beans may prove challenging to pop, considering their age.
I currently have 10 seeds soaking in water with a touch of H2o2.
I plan to grow these in-house but will definately share from the seed increase, as others have shared with me.

12 Likes

I’ll be there for a preservation run. Great idea. :beers:

5 Likes

Hell yeah
Biggest grin on my face reading this.

The best plants Ive found in the BBB line are the ones most throw away - curled, clawed, and crinkled. Looks like you spilled some caustic acid on the leaves leaving behind pock marks.
Also, the ones that dont show sex until really late in flower.
The Johnny Blaze phenos go 14-18 weeks, and those are the real winners in there.

12 Likes

I am doing a similiar project and have about 40 seeds of blueberry blast to try and preserve the line if you would like to teamup

9 Likes

That would be awesome, if I can get these boogers to pop.
I soaked 10 beans for 24 hours then wrapped in paper towels.
After 2 days of not sprouting, I decided to crack the hulls and now im waiting with fingers crossed.

5 Likes

I’d give them some time. I had best results with some of his older stuff soaked in h202 / water, then placed straight into soil with plastic over the soil until they sprout then I Remove the plastic. All on a heating mat.

Some of them took 10-14 days too.

Best of luck to you guys :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Patience is key with these very long flowering varieties.

4 Likes

Hows it going?

Would anyone who has experience with SnowHighs Blueberry Blast be able to give us an idea of any special pheno’s or traits to chase in the populations? Several People are doing preservation on this strain and would be great to pull something special out of the population with so many groups working on it. If anyone doing preservation work would like to discuss best techniques for germination or population selection please hit me up.

3 Likes

hes holding your money and youre getting second hand stuff through private discord servers? my dude half of you guys bitched at me for taking an extra week sending free clones :joy:

8 Likes

The nerve to get upset for something free being a bit late that’s absolutely insane :sweat_smile: some people…… @shade

3 Likes

Where can I find the Blueberry Blast preservations?

EDIT: nvm I scrolled up lol

Looking forward to that one!

1 Like

That’s been exactly my technique for getting his older stuff to go. Don’t drown them, give them time and warmth and let all the mutated ones grow out of it.

3 Likes

Most likely @other_barry @Rhai88 @Wuachuma or @Swampthing

4 Likes

Holy Jesus! That PR male is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. Looks like all its offspring would produce the biggest colas in the world!!!

3 Likes

I’ve only grown out one bean from my pack. My next run will be open pollination on the whole pack, I just haven’t started it yet. I still have a mother of that first bean going.

8 Likes

@DefNSmokn has done a good amount of work with the cut of blueberry blast from @other_barry he might be able to chim in on how that lone ranger has done. That’s where the cross from the Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel came from. I sent some pollen up the road to him.

@other_barry your next mission is the open pollination! :wink:

9 Likes